UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend 2011

zico's mum

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally managed time to give the campsite a ring. They have availability for 25-27th June for us. Think they may have limited electric spots so those who need it prob best to book early. Prices are here:- http://www.bo-peep.demon.co.uk/howto.htm There is a £2 charge per dog for a visit.

They are happy for day visitors on the Saturday but they do charge £5 per car so maybe those who are planning to stay in b&bs could car share in maybe?

Let me know what you guys thinks and then I will confirm with the lady and we can start booking.

Everyone will need to contact the site individually as you have to pay a deposit. Im hoping if we all mention oldies club they will group us together as much as possible. :biggrin: If it rains we're all going in your tent :laugh:

That is fine hun. Lynn, you are quite welcome to share ours if you need to. x

Are they putting us in one area together? Do we need to say 'Oldies Club' as a secret codeword or anything? :unsure: :laugh:

i said Oldies club and the woman giggled a lot! :laugh: :unsure:

When I was there with a small group last year, the first one there was given some "reserved" boards to save spaces for the rest of the group. there were only three tents in our party though.