UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Spare A Thought

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.I hope that you and Archie can manage to spend time with each other in the final chapter of Archie's life and add to all your other cherished memories. That's exactly what we did when Jester was diagnosed with lung cancer. Sadly we only had 5 more days and I still feel broken and robbed that he was taken too soon.

I found it very hard coping with the loss of two dogs within 18 months so I can only imagine what it is like for you to cope with so much sorrow.

Our thoughts are with you

:GroupHug:

Thank you all, I haven't stopped crying all day, Can't believe my little man is going to be taken from me like this.

Tessie is the one who is supposed to be very ill but she is carrying on as if nothing is wrong.

I miss my Lisa everyday, but its at times like this that I really need her by my side sharing our love, laughter and tears for my best little boy and all the joy he has brought to us.

Archie is the one I take when homechecking as he is perfect for the role, he would have made a great PAT dog too as that was right up his street.

He has just had his tea, I gave him liver to go with the chicken lunch he had.

Am going to snuggle him all evening and take him to bed later on. He always snuggles up to my hip having grabbed most of the bed before I get there :rolleyes: , and then I put his favorate T-shirt over him to keep him warm :wub: .

My only wish tonight is that I wake up tomorrow and find him still with me, I would hate for him to go in the night without me to hold and kiss and tell him I love him, and that Lisa will be waiting for him to love and cuddle him some more when he gets to the bridge.

Sometimes the pain is just too much for one heart to bear, how can I carry on without my little snuggle monkey Archiemuss (thats his full name btw not Archibald).

My adorable sweet gentle bear, I love you Archie, so very very much :wub: :wub:

Dogpics2007236.jpg

:mecry: :mecry:

My only wish tonight is that I wake up tomorrow and find him still with me, I would hate for him to go in the night without me to hold and kiss and tell him I love him, and that Lisa will be waiting for him to love and cuddle him some more when he gets to the bridge.

Nige, please listen and dont worry :GroupHug: if Archie does go in the night it'll be because Lisa has come for him, he'll go surrounded with love curled up by you and whilst hard for you it'd be lovely for him to go so peacefully :flowers: Lisa will be there for him and look after him.

Nige, my heart is breaking for you :mecry: Its such a difficult time for you emotionally anyway without this added burden. Spend as much time as you can with Archie and when his time does come, which hopefully will be longer than expected, take peace in knowing he will be joining Lisa. I am sure the love you all felt will pass on with him :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I can't find the right words to say how sorry I am to read your news Nige :mecry: but I am thinking of you all tonight and sending Archie all the good thoughts I can muster. He's such a special little lad and your love for him has always shone through, it must be ripping you apart :GroupHug:

Edited by JulesB