UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex, hope you can get your sleeping sorted out. :GroupHug:

Marge, lovely to see Jack and Cherry chilling on the sofas after such a busy weekend. :wub: How far have you got with allotment planning? We signed for ours on Sunday. :biggrin: Not got time to start it just yet with exception of layout planning and doing lists of 'needs' and 'wants'. What is the online planning website and is it any good? We have just used spreadsheets so far! :laugh:

Alicia, is Lisie OK? :GroupHug:

Snow, I don't know how you keep your cool with these people. I would have had to reply to the email attaching the original one and copying boss into it too! And I did find it amusing reading your 'with contacts' posting. As one who usually posts with perfect grammar and spelling it amused me that your spelling could have been mistaken for one who had drank a few too many bottles of fizzy pop! :laugh: From one who also has very dodgy eyesight without correct glasses and consequently mis-spells/types things :rolleyes:

No more updates on MIL, good days and bad days and she is still holding her own...for now. We still all jump and panic when the phone rings. :(

Looking forward to getting started on the allotment when we get time. It will be our little piece of the 'Good Life' :biggrin: Fresh air, dirt, grafting, community spirit and fresh food! :biggrin:

lissies ok thank you, shes bunged up again, but the next poo might be diohrrea. my kennel friend came yesterday to cut the 2 fosters claws, she said natural yoghurt is good for them, so ill try that. so natural yoghurt is very different to a strawberry one? just thinking could get small pots so it doesnt go off

lissies ok thank you, shes bunged up again, but the next poo might be diohrrea. my kennel friend came yesterday to cut the 2 fosters claws, she said natural yoghurt is good for them, so ill try that. so natural yoghurt is very different to a strawberry one? just thinking could get small pots so it doesnt go off

You can get small pots of natural yoghurt :flowers:

Anyone want to come play with 70 plus traveller ponies that are currently on the rampage round here? *sigh*

2 hours spent herding 2 away from main roads and back to near where they came from and the police finally sent 2 'police woman' to come *help*, bit bleedin late!......

And all the mares are due to drop foals soon!..... oh the joys!

Ah yes,we wondered where he had moved them to

They started off in Llanelli untill the 11th hour when he moved them. When the council plane to seize them they wil magically dissapear. Probably back to Llanelli.

The owner lives near Bridgend.

I have an owner name, apparently the rest are in bonvilston..... Made some calls, doubt much will be done, took 9 calls to the ole bill and they sent 2 policewoman, with 2 leadropes, thats gonna help NOT!

Had a call from mums neighbour 2 nights ago, 2 were in the lanes, would i go 'catch' them, like erm no one can!

Feel for them tho, and a few weeks and we'll have the foals too *sigh*