UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

My director just rang me to book a rail ticket for him for tomorrow cos his plans have changed. I rang the travel company's out of hours number, to be met with a very unhelpful person. At first he told me that they don't do our out of hours and then that he wouldn't book me a rail ticket for tomorrow cos they were open again at 8 so I'd have to ring back then as the train wasn't until 9am.

He obviously chose the wrong person to be unhelpful with, because I manage the travel category for the Group so it's my job to make sure the account runs smoothly. I took his name, sent a text to our account manager, who rang and gave him a rollocking, and apparently I will get a phone call from him shortly. I do hate people who can't be arsed to do their job mad.gif

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that actually care

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BBC3-Living-With-Women/122979241087414?v=wall

starts 28th Feb and my darling Bojangles is starring in the 3rd episode which will be two weeks after the 28th for those mathmatically minded. Ivy the cow,Buster the Pony, Amelia the lunatic and me are in it too

You'll have to remind us again nearer the time!

Yes! I've just been hurting my head trying to think who posted the link to her, I must thank them :flowers:

How is your search going?

Megan looked lovely in her write up, so glad that you have her.

We've missed out on an older girl lab this week, so I am back to trawling through a list of web sites each day. I rather fancied Oldie's club Sophie but OH is a bit worried about staffies (one of our earlier dogs was chomped by a staffy)

I took his name, sent a text to our account manager, who rang and gave him a rollocking, and apparently I will get a phone call from him shortly. I do hate people who can't be arsed to do their job mad.gif

That will teach him! Hope that he sorts the ticket out properly this time.

Does anyone remember Roger the unexpected dog I got landed with, tan & white boxer/staffy/lab boy? Fionna offered him a place, much to my relief. He is a fun guy but not my type of dog. I have just been talking to Fionna and asked about him, and he went to a fantastic home with boxer experience where he is very happy and dearly loved. :biggrin:

I was thinking of going to Wales tomorrow but Friday will work out better. Will be nice to visit but not looking forward to drive. Have to do big sort out of my remaining belongings which are in storage and arrange for them to be brought here.

Does anyone remember Roger the unexpected dog I got landed with, tan & white boxer/staffy/lab boy? Fionna offered him a place, much to my relief. He is a fun guy but not my type of dog. I have just been talking to Fionna and asked about him, and he went to a fantastic home with boxer experience where he is very happy and dearly loved. :biggrin:

I was thinking of going to Wales tomorrow but Friday will work out better. Will be nice to visit but not looking forward to drive. Have to do big sort out of my remaining belongings which are in storage and arrange for them to be brought here.

I could have done with you tommorow Pheebs.

Ive got 400 chickens to unpack

Yes! I've just been hurting my head trying to think who posted the link to her, I must thank them :flowers:

How is your search going?

Hi Jules, it was me who posted her link :biggrin:

Here it is again in case people want a sneaky peek while you are trying to get pics :laugh: http://www.blackbeauties.org.uk/details.php?a=939

Congratulations, she's a lucky girl :flowers:

I go on Friday for 3 nights!! Flying at 7am Friday morning down to Heathrow, then on to NYC!! Back in the UK Tuesday afternoon! Am so excited, although feel the need to pack enough clothes for 2 weeks away, but know I need to leave room in my case for all my shopping :biggrin: