UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

I don't think I have ever been more drenched than I was today at the farm!! Had a lesson and it threw it down for the whole hour! Blue was very good though. Then I had to do all my jobs in the pouring rain whilst Blue had to stand out in it (I did put his outdoor rug on though to keep him from getting even wetter!). Home now and just had a nice warm shower! Now to get packing for new York!!!

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to a garden centre that had sent me a voucher for Oldies Club but forgot to take my glasses :mad: so couldn't see any of the prices,will have to go back later.Went for walk along the canal,it was very wet,very muddy too.There are a number of old WW2 concrete bunkers along the canal/railway line,passing 1 I saw some black bin bags in the gun slots,and thinking someone had dumped litter there pushed one with my umbrella - for a voice to come out saying Hello.There was someone sleeping in there :unsure: it must be so cold and damp and I'd guess smell as well as animals would have been in there.How awful to have to sleep there.It did actually spoil my walk because I was in an isolated area and hadn't seen a soul for quite some time,he was probably harmless but I headed back neverthless.

Edited by zico's mum

Cliffy & Tessie are asleep downstairs, I miss my boy not being laid out on the bed already hogging most of it, which was some accomplishment for a small dog..

Cliffy has been snuggling me most of the day, and Tessie for most of the evening, she has taken Archies place on the couch but snuggled me her way not his.

Missing my little bear dreadfully

night everyone

Cliffy & Tessie are asleep downstairs, I miss my boy not being laid out on the bed already hogging most of it, which was some accomplishment for a small dog..

Cliffy has been snuggling me most of the day, and Tessie for most of the evening, she has taken Archies place on the couch but snuggled me her way not his.

Missing my little bear dreadfully

night everyone

Nite Nite Nigel

We all know what you mean. Everyone of us has the same thoughts and someone at the bridge. Ive even got a pet bull at the bridge I miss. Now he WOULD hog the bed if I let him upstairs :rolleyes:

They such a huge whole behind dont they.

Last post before sleep.

just to say Ive been "negotiating" alongside Eileen Jones with the people who put the pups up for sale since 8.30pm

I think they looked me up cos they have finally given in and I collect the three remaining pups tommorow. :biggrin:

I dont think they wanted me squatting in thier house nor starting threads about them any more. :closedeyes:

Morning all :flowers:

Zico's mum, that must have been a bit unsettling, I think I would have turned back too. We have a lot of rough sleepers in the city, I can't imagine how awful it must be for them.

Well done Lesley :biggrin:

Nige :GroupHug:

Well, we came home with our new oldie lurcher girl on Saturday, after nine hours driving. I hadn't taken much notice of how far south Shrewsbury was, and the mad thing is, she originally came from a pound about two miles away from us :rolleyes:

Anyway, she's here, she's gorgeous and she's been no bother at all :wub:

Well, we came home with our new oldie lurcher girl on Saturday, after nine hours driving. I hadn't taken much notice of how far south Shrewsbury was, and the mad thing is, she originally came from a pound about two miles away from us :rolleyes:

Anyway, she's here, she's gorgeous and she's been no bother at all :wub:

Woohoo, congratulations and where are the photos...?:laugh:

Congrats JulesB on new arrival.

Well done Lesley! Sometimes being a pain in the backside pays off :biggrin: And now you have the delight of 3 smelly noisy pups getting into everything. What is happening to their mum?

Good luck with moving, Mommy Bear.

Edited by owl

We need lots of pics please :biggrin:

Today is moving day, Today is moving day, dah dah dah dah dah dah :circle:

Good luck with the move :flowers:

Congrats JulesB on new arrival.

Well done Lesley! Sometimes being a pain in the backside pays off :biggrin: And now you have the delight of 3 smelly noisy pups getting into everything. What is happening to their mum?

Good luck with moving, Mommy Bear.

I hadnt actually thought of the end result I was so focused on the battering they got. In the end all sorts of people you wouldnt expect to care were dissing them.

Impulse rescue you see,now Ive got 3 horrible lurchers.Oh well Dibs is away so her beds empty !

Im actually hoping Fionna can collect them because Im so absolutely exhausted I feel ill and I have people coming this morning.

Looks like the start of a good week on the Refuge with some good things happening and the sun shining. I know it doesnt take the sting out of last week which was hard for lots of people but at least we are given a little leeway this week,