UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Toy Recommendations Please

sproggie14

i wonder would it be worth you making a call to the lady at canine natural cures ?, i used her homeopathic stuff on my lad, after 3 years of chewing and sheer frustration on my part within 3 days he had stopped, if he has a set back i restart him on the no chew tablets and he soon settles down, i also used their sleepy time tonic when he began licking his paws obsessively, you could perhaps email them if you wanted too :flowers:

That sounds interesting. Do they have a website or could you pass on the email address?

Poor soul, do you have a DAP diffuser plugged in for him?

I've been thinking about it. I tried a DAP previously for Tess without much success but I did wonder if, being a puppy, Bert might be more susceptible to one. The only thing is there isn't a plug where they sleep (on the landing). But I think they do collars now so maybe I'll have a look at those.

sorry :flowers: yes it is this

http://www.caninenaturalcures.co.uk/

the lady goes through your dogs history, makes suggestions about how you leave.... with me she advised i went through my leaving routine but not actually leave so if he associated my keys coat etc with me leaving by picking them up and me not going anywhere i would brealk the association. they might be able to help.. certainly worth a call/email :flowers: i hope you manage to sort him out... he is very cute :wub: :wub:

sorry :flowers: yes it is this

http://www.caninenaturalcures.co.uk/

the lady goes through your dogs history, makes suggestions about how you leave.... with me she advised i went through my leaving routine but not actually leave so if he associated my keys coat etc with me leaving by picking them up and me not going anywhere i would brealk the association. they might be able to help.. certainly worth a call/email :flowers: i hope you manage to sort him out... he is very cute :wub: :wub:

Just wanted to say huge thanks for this recommendation. We got some of the sleepytime tonic and used it for the first time this morning. Maybe it's a coincidence but for the first time he didn't escape the area he's supposed to stay in and create mischief, and his whining, pacing and barking was greatly reduced. After a bit of a play when we got home he's now snoozing soundly in his bed :biggrin: