UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Thorne Chapel In Pembrokeshire

Trallwm farm

Hi Everyone!

At last the news that both Thorne Cottage and Thorne Chapel are available for holiday bookings all year round either seperately booked or together, along with the 11 acres of

paddocks!

NEW FOOTPATH OPEN !YOU CAN NOW WALK OFF ROAD TO BOSHESTON BEACH DIRECT FROM THORNE MERRION

Those of you lucky enough to have this email qualify for "rates for mates" which are substantially reduced from those available online and only available through me personally

by phoning me direct on 07999 598217

Unlike other accommodation in the area we are encouraging people to hold there own mini banjorees./events By booking both properties together and erecting a few tents,or hiring a few Yurts or Tepees you could have a glorious get together !

I am ever hopeful that an enterprising group of climbers will hold a Pembroke climbing festival here in August when there is free access to all cliffs(not me I suffer with vertigo!)

My Handy will as ever be maintaining the gardens and woodland while Penny Flemming will be on hand to supervise changeovers and is now adding a marvelous catering service

which has already got off to a flying start.

Penny can provide bespoke picnics,barbeque's, lunches, dinners or high teas.Please enquire at the time of your booking to avoid disappointment.

I do hope that you will find time to visit us this year,even if its just for a short break.

Very Best Regards

Frances Howell