UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Megan Has Arrived!

Greygal

Our new OC foster girl Megan joined us today and is going to be a star! This very hairy but gorgeous beardie knows lots of commands and even obeys some of them apparently! She has been in kennels before and also boarded out so has experienced being away from her owner in the past, which should help her settle I think. Healthy, with no real problems (except for mounting my Sonny already and a bit of 'paws-on-the-counters') she should be a dream girl for some lucky person. Form an orderly queue folks cos this little girlie is going to be in demand.

Well done for taking her Sue, it was a very sad situation and her owner was devastated to have to let her go mecry.gif

We had a couple of pictures from her previous home, she really is gorgeous wub.gif

Megan1.jpg

She seems to be sheep friendly - in fact she's had some training in sheep handling in the past

Megan2.jpg

Megan had a fine night and so far I can't fault her. She's a dream dog, used to living with other dogs so probably not best as an only one. Used to being offlead most of the time and is very obedient so maybe rural-ish setting close to safe open area for walks and play would be ideal. Could probably live with a dog-savvy, confident cat and sensible, older kids who would play ball with her but not be over noisy and boisterous. What a gem!!

Haven't posted pics for a while so I hope it works but I just thought you might like these:-

Meg2.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

.....and this is what my three spend a lot of time doing.....Just click on the picture for the video!!

th_WhereyougoIgo.jpg

Edited by Greygal