UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2011 Diet Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to all the losers! :biggrin:

Still haven't been to weigh in but think I have lost about 2lb just by eating more healthily at work. Not helped much by the fact that I have pulled my achilles heel and not been to Zumba for 2 weeks and am having to walk/tread very carefully. Can only wear one pair shoes or crocs at the moment! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Jazz, try and stay focussed. You will get there again. :flowers:

I have been to weigh in.... first time since 6 June. Over my target weight range :rolleyes: not unexpectedly! Thats why I made decision to get my @rse in gear and go today and stay to class! Came home and made veggie shepherds pie for tea.... for the foreseeable future! lol By the time I have finished adding all the veggies I want in it, it always ends up huge.... not dinner for one! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

well done losing the weight xxx

im watching these weight loss programmes, getting tips on it all. supersized v superskinny is interesting.

I havent lost any, but none put on. I bought a pair of size 12 jeans, 50p from the charity shop, fit lovely :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't posted for ages but I have been watching sometimes.

Well done to all the losers.

I was 15 stone 1 pound but I am now 12 stone 4 pounds and back in my size 14 jeans,which I am really chuffed about. Still a 16 on top tho. Anybody got any advice on how to get rid of "spare boobs" under my arms or bingo wings? x

I haven't posted for ages but I have been watching sometimes.

Well done to all the losers.

I was 15 stone 1 pound but I am now 12 stone 4 pounds and back in my size 14 jeans,which I am really chuffed about. Still a 16 on top tho. Anybody got any advice on how to get rid of "spare boobs" under my arms or bingo wings? x

Well donebiggrin.gif

No advice on the spare bits thoughunsure.gif

I have lost another pound but still have lots of wobbly bitsmad.gif

Glad to hear that people are still losing. :biggrin:

Mags that was the only thing I loved about being heavier. :laugh:

I have really lost my way. Have now put on about half a stone. Doesnt sound much but I am only 5'0 and am going back up a clothes size. Really must sort my head out. I eat loads of fruit in the day.......but thats to counteract the cakes and biscuits. :laugh: I have just lost my willpower.

Well done everyone.

Cher, I'm the opposite. I'm enjoying having boobs since I put weight on :laugh:

Now that Andy is back at school, I'm back on my exercise bike. If the weather isn't too bad I intend getting out on my real bike.

My boobs have nearly disappeared but I have "spare boobs/fat" under my arms going round to my back. It looks a feels awful.No matter how much weight I lose that particular fat stays put. x