UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

Morning . Glad to report I had another decent night's sleep.

Duh. Senility is a wonderful thing:laugh: Corse I ment HBC. Aint Baxendale some sort of boiler :rolleyes:

She may well be :laugh:

Evening. Tis very cold here. Hope everyone is ok. I'm mad busy at the mo with one thing and another. Is it too late to put a request in for a 48 hour day :laugh:

No thank you, cos I'd have ot spend more time studying :wacko:

San - I'm pleased she's setting in well :flowers: and :GroupHug: for today.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sanrosscot :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Mrs B, totally agree with what everyone else has said about your shoulder...my mum has trouble and her company have had to fork out for a new chair, footstool thing and may need to buy her a higher desk :unsure:

i went and saw my mates and their little ones last night :biggrin: i had a great time and spent half of the early hours of the morning looking for the chinese alphabet for the eldest (he is doing china at school) given up on that idea so i will do him the chinese symbols instead... hope he will be happy with that :unsure:

Hope your shoulder is fixed soon Mrs B :GroupHug:

Hope the funeral goes as well as these things can :flowers:

I want to say enjoy the studying but don't think it's meant to be enjoyable is it :huh:

Today I have what should be my last session of physical therapy, I can now walk without the frame and almost as well as before the surgery :grin:

Speech therapy will take a bit longer but I don't mind confusing people with the random rubbish my brain replaces words with :laugh:

Hope your shoulder is fixed soon Mrs B :GroupHug:

Hope the funeral goes as well as these things can :flowers:

I want to say enjoy the studying but don't think it's meant to be enjoyable is it :huh:

Today I have what should be my last session of physical therapy, I can now walk without the frame and almost as well as before the surgery :grin:

Speech therapy will take a bit longer but I don't mind confusing people with the random rubbish my brain replaces words with :laugh:

To say you are brave would be patronising because you havent chosen all this. So I will just say you have balls to survive it.

Maybe I am a little eager to get this last session over with - I have been patiently waiting for my transport to arrive all morning so called to query where they are - they will be arriving tomorrow morning cos thats when the appointment is :laugh:

ETA

Thanks Lesley but I am not ballsy just lucky :flowers:

Edited by Trudi

Maybe I am a little eager to get this last session over with - I have been patiently waiting for my transport to arrive all morning so called to query where they are - they will be arriving tomorrow morning cos thats when the appointment is :laugh:

ETA

Thanks Lesley but I am not ballsy just lucky :flowers:

Pesky transport...fancy coming on time not early...shocking behaviour!

You are brilliant, your posts bring a smile to my day!

Congratulations 6 months is fab :flowers:

I went to the doctors surgery to collect my repeat prescription - get there and got to the counter and very politely (and loudly judging by the laughter behind me)

asked the receptionist for 'a repeat cup of tea please':blush:

Might need to work on the speech therapy a bit longer :laugh:

Edited by Trudi

Generally feeling more positive - have managed to get house in reasonable state, cleared the shed today and took Finn to vets (drive was first longer drive on my own for ages and slightly hairy since my concentration is buggered at the mo!). Update on vet in doggie chatter cos I should post more there - now off to squidge the guinea pigs and then reply to the three million training enquiry emails that have arrived today :wacko:

Oh, and definitely do my accounts and not procrastinate any longer....