UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo I feel dreadful, some kind colleague has shared their germs :mecry: On Wednesday, my chest was so sore and I started coughing. Wednesday I was hot and shivery through the night. Then yesterday, I just started shivering. I have slept since 10am yesterday morning. Waking every 2-3 hours for 10-15minutes, some liquid and medication and then back to sleep. Does this sound like anyones cold recently? and if so how long am I likely to be lurgified/contagious?

A very ick Mxxx

Michelle I am really glad you got your transport run sorted out, :flowers:

Morning :tired: Had a good sleep last night, first one I've had in ages.

sounds like it is the timing chain.... it is worth getting it checked as it may need adjusting or it could actually be the tensioner that is the problem, if you have a decent garage nearby they should be able to advise you :flowers:

Thanks - do you know if it would be expensive to fix? flowers.gif

Murtle and Sam for their poorliness and teefs Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Michelle - so glad you gor the transport run sorted flowers.gif

I am off to the dentist as soon as I can get an appointment as I have a very sore gum at the back of my mouth and the only other time I felt like this I had an absess

I am due to fly to Sri Lanka in 48 hours so I hope they can fix me up :(

Really hope that the dentist can fit you in and sort you out pdq. Do you have time to turn up on their doorstep at 9am and wait until they can see you?

Murtle - hope that you soon feel better.

Thank you Sam. I wouldn't like to give this to anyone, especially not my 6 month old nephew I was meant to be seeing on Sunday :mecry:

Thank you for the get well wishes they are muchly appreciated, I think I am going back to sleep now.

Alex, I hope you get your car fixed (cheaply)

Sam - I hope they can sort your teeth/gums out

Griff From doing a bit of googling, it appears to be the 'serpentine belt' which is making the funny noise.

ahhh o.k, the serpentine belt is the same as a fan belt on an old car :flowers: it probably just wants tightening up.... 5 minute job :flowers:

Murtle take car of yourself, whatever you have isn't a cold :flowers:

sam i hope the dentist sorts you out :flowers: abcess' are nasty :angry: