UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

Morning. I feel like Ive been on eternal sh*t shovelling duties sinse before xmas :laugh: Tomorrow is mass exodus, so give me a week and I will be complaining Im bored rather than complaining Im manic busy.

Just been to fill up the jeep before the VAT increase tomorrow... £78 :ohmy: :ohmy: ouch

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a little excited at going to Australia to play with the trains by any chance Sam :D

So excited I think I might burst

morning all. sorry, missed it, where are you going in oz? my sister is in perth, they have trains now

Melbourne sometime in the next 8 weeks for a few weeks to do some consultancy for one of the railways, it may lead on to more work later in the year

Oh no. Pete Postlethwaite was fab.

Nope I keep looking at those pics and they don't do anything for me :laugh:

Yes the joys of the VAT increase. I feel tomorrow is going to be a nightmare as the last time the rate changed our system at work came up with all sorts of errors that muggins had to fix for weeks after. It's month end too so I'll be up the wall.

I'm now doing a book-keeping course and sent my first exam off to them this afternoon.

Hope Taffy is better soon.

A survey company I am with that rarely ever accepts new sign ups has sent me an email saying they are accepting new panel members for a limited period, they pay £3 per survey direct to paypal and you'll get around 2 paid surveys a month to do, occassionally you'll also get sent products to try - these are almost always full sized products from well known brands you dont get them often but they are usual good when you do. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll pm you the link.

Please can I have the survey link? I already do TNS surveys for points but didn't realise cash paying surveys existed - thank you :flowers:

Oh theres a few which pay real money, but most make you save up points until you get enough to redeem for vouchers or paypal and you end up doing quite a few long repetitive surveys before you can "cash out" the difference with this one is that you do only get 2 a month each paying £3 and the odd quickie to establish your shopping habits so they know what surveys to send you - in all honesty this one pays me £4 a survey but new sign ups are only being offered £3 which is similar to when I joined up 2 years ago those there before me get £5 per survey. I never miss one of these surveys, whereas I often dont bother with the points saving ones unless I'm bored, but I still get about half a dozen redeems in a year from points, it's not a huge amount of money but its FREE money and I use it to treat myself on ebay :laugh:

Oh theres a few which pay real money, but most make you save up points until you get enough to redeem for vouchers or paypal and you end up doing quite a few long repetitive surveys before you can "cash out" the difference with this one is that you do only get 2 a month each paying £3 and the odd quickie to establish your shopping habits so they know what surveys to send you - in all honesty this one pays me £4 a survey but new sign ups are only being offered £3 which is similar to when I joined up 2 years ago those there before me get £5 per survey. I never miss one of these surveys, whereas I often dont bother with the points saving ones unless I'm bored, but I still get about half a dozen redeems in a year from points, it's not a huge amount of money but its FREE money and I use it to treat myself on ebay :laugh:

Thanks for the link, I have signed up - I hope they choose me to take part.

I tend to convert my TNS points to Amazon eVouchers although I must admit some of the surveys can take quite a while although it's still something for nothing. Another thing that's a bit annoying is that they sometimes close before I get a chance to start them because they have already had enough participants. I've had some freebies though - big box of dishwasher tablets that looked suspiciously like Finish Quantum Powerball, a box of Cadbury's Heroes and a Cadbury's Starbar!

:flowers:

Re surveys, Valued Opinions is a nice one. It pays points but you can redeem from a choice of vouchers at £10. I get Tesco vouchers, very handy.

Have signed up here too and I'm about to start the first survey! I chose John Lewis vouchers to use towards my Ocado shop.

Many Thanks

:flowers: