UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Did You Get For Christmas?

Spins4me

What did you get for Christmas? OH bought me three (yes, three) pairs of gloves. They're all for wearing when out with the dogs because I have arthritic hands and fingers. Pair one - thin knitted ones. Pair two - neoprene fingerless to wear either alone or over the thin ones. Pair three - thin fingerless ones to wear when it's warmer. :laugh: :D

I'm rather impressed with my gifts, I got the Matt Cardle CD which will never get played because CDs are sooo 2005 and I don't have a CD player :laugh: Jamie Oliver cook book :biggrin: and Dance Central for the Xbox which has already resulted in a pulled neck muscle :rolleyes: however it's highly entertaining albeit painful.

Edited by kittycat

wii fit board and wii fit plus

wii remote and nunchuck

£50 gift card for primarni

bench wristwatch

ghost captivating perfume and body lotion

retro hand held game (space invaders)

new jumper

photo to canvas x 3

selction boxes and sweets

designer socks..... that was off my mum and dad (no doubt i have forgotten stuff too!)

i got £20 off my bro and a craghoppers jumper with a special pocket for my mp3 player

i also got a wicked t-shirt off jane (celeste) but i was dead naughty and opened that early :laugh:

Mark got me a pack of TimsTams and a travel vegemite from the Australia shop in london

oooh and a hat with corks on it laugh.gif

Nice one Sam!! Depending on whether the weather gets sorted or not, you will either need sunscreen or a fleece (or possibly both at the same time :wacko: )

My pressie from OH was Aussie $, however my sister (and family) got me a lovely Pandora leather bracelet/necklace with a blue/purple hanging bead and a kangaroo bead :biggrin: I love the fact I can wear it different ways. I also got a mug, a calander, chocolate ...oh yes and an apron with "Mad Dog Woman" on it :rolleyes:

I think I have a couple of things still to open when I get home.

Nice one Sam!! Depending on whether the weather gets sorted or not, you will either need sunscreen or a fleece (or possibly both at the same time :wacko: )

My pressie from OH was Aussie $, however my sister (and family) got me a lovely Pandora leather bracelet/necklace with a blue/purple hanging bead and a kangaroo bead :biggrin: I love the fact I can wear it different ways. I also got a mug, a calander, chocolate ...oh yes and an apron with "Mad Dog Woman" on it :rolleyes:

I think I have a couple of things still to open when I get home.

do you have a photo of your Pandora Bracelet please ?

Mark got me a pack of TimsTams and a travel vegemite from the Australia shop in london

oooh and a hat with corks on it laugh.gif

Sam, Tesco sell vegemite. Les is Australian and loves the stuff!!! Adam, our son is back from Austalia for a month and brought back 2 massive jars for him, and some Dilmar tea bags as you can't get them here anymore. They are Sri-lankan.

Sam, Tesco sell vegemite. Les is Australian and loves the stuff!!! Adam, our son is back from Austalia for a month and brought back 2 massive jars for him, and some Dilmar tea bags as you can't get them here anymore. They are Sri-lankan.

Morrisons also sell Vegemite in jars but this was a travel pack version ( in a tube ) so I am extra excited at squeezing my vegemite on my toast biggrin.gif

I love Dilmah tea and bring it back from Sri Lanka , if you ever need a box brought back I can shove another in my case , I often visit the tea country in Sri Lanka and have been to the factories where they make the tea ( it smells fab )

I got a jumper, tunic dress, two books, Sanctuary body butters and Burts Bees hand and feet lotions/salves from my OH, a book and a Debenhams gift voucher from my son, and a scarf and glove set, hand creams, bottle of Baileys and last but by no means least, a two night cruise to Belgium/trip to Bruges from my lovely daughter.

Morrisons also sell Vegemite in jars but this was a travel pack version ( in a tube ) so I am extra excited at squeezing my vegemite on my toast biggrin.gif

I love Dilmah tea and bring it back from Sri Lanka , if you ever need a box brought back I can shove another in my case , I often visit the tea country in Sri Lanka and have been to the factories where they make the tea ( it smells fab )

Thanks Sam. Oh, I didn't know you could get vegemite in a tube!!! Our Morrisons don't sell the jars :( I might take you up on the offer of the Dilmah, I'm not a tea drinker, but Les loves it. Adam brought us back two 300 t-bag boxes, so should last him a while!! :laugh: