UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Urgent..good Thoughts Needed

collies r best

Thanks :flowers: no there was no blood but she ran fast into the large area behind our house which is trees, bambles and all overgrown so i cant get in there to find her. Its bloody freezing but front door is open in the hope she'll come in. All vets and GSPCA have been notified in case someone finds her injured but shes so nervous i think she'll be well hidden :mecry:

Oh how awful :(

Hopefully it looked worse than it was and no trail of blood has to be a good sign. Sadly it seems to be cat's natural instinct to hide when in shock. Hopefully once she has had a short time to gather herself she'll head home. We'll be sending her lots of healing and come home thoughts.

Typed a reply then internet crashed so heres goes again :rolleyes:

Saw Rosie a little while ago but cant get near her :( shes very nervous anyway but is much worse tonight. Shes walking but obviously no idea of injuries, i really need to get her to vets but shes too scared to come near me :( If needs be i'll borrow a cat trap but whats the bet she'll wait till christmas day to be caught and go to vets :laugh: Really hope shes ok but understandably she is keeping away.

Its not the dogs fault to be fair, hes a lakeland terrier, never exercised just shouted and screamed at and kept in garden about 18/20hrs a day :( hes got a high prey drive and one of the kids apparently let him out. I think he heard me as i was getting shopping out of car, came to see me as he was wagging his tail at me but then saw Rosie and flew for her :( His owners were told my opinion of them :wink:

Thought i'd post an update. Rosie has refused all efforts to catch her but seems ok. Shes obviously sore with bruising but hopefully thats all it is. My vets have been lovely phoning me for progress reports as they were worried about her. Shes back sleeping in her kennel now curled up to hot water bottles :biggrin: as its been cold. She limps on the leg the dog had hold of if she trots or tries to run but we're hoping she'll be alright. I mentioned in RMF that the dog that attacked her is now at the gspca for rehoming so hopefully this will have a good ending all round with Rosie getting better and the dog finding a good homne where he'll be loved :flowers: