UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Abby's Not Well

ailsas mum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got her home this morning, unfortunately her levels are more or less the same as they were when she went in so it doesn't look so good in the long term for my wee old girl,. She doesn't want to eat the prescription food and turned her nose up at chicken as well, good news is she loved her walk and couldn't wait to see her human friends ( Abby doesn't do dog friends ) and her and Arran nearly had me on my backside in the snow :laugh: . I really hope she still has a few more months with us, I love my fat wee oik and don't want to loose her :mecry: .

Thanks again for all the good wishes :flowers: .

Terri

Thank you for your continued good wishes :GroupHug: . She is now refusing to eat most foods so I've resorted to more or less force feeding her, she still wants to eat junk food but she's not getting any, she tried to steal some of oh's bacon but had to do with a wee bit of chicken. She still loves going out and trying to pester her friends for treats, she almost got into one of the men's pockets yesterday and was trying to help herself :laugh: all pockets are now zipped shut.

Terri

hows abby getting on? :flowers:

Thanks for asking :liebe94:

At the moment she's doing okay, the vets not happy with me having to shove food down her throat but she is starting to eat more of it on her own. I'm a bit more optimistic that she's going to be around for a wee while yet than I was last week. I'm still giving her the anti sickness tablets as there is no way I'm going to the vets that run our e-vet here, they are horrible and I don't trust them with her, my own vet will be open tomorrow so I'll start to cut down on it then and see how she goes, I wish I'd know that you could buy them over the counter though :rolleyes: oh was sent to get them and 4 tins of food, he came back with 12 tins of the bloody stuff :laughingsmiley: .

Terri