UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Are You Getting Post Where You Are ?

bit of market reasearch as i am posting items all over the country from the Dogstar Shop and I am trying to get an idea of what areas are still having problems

if you don't mind can you post if you if the posts fine in your area or if its not how late items are being delivered ( if at all ) and where you are roughly

In Milton Keynes we have had post daily but I have noticed a lot of my incoming post is a far few days old now

Where I work we have postal deliveries of audio books in Yorks (large trolleys). We have been receiving less than half our normal volume. We have been e-mailed to advise that there are 21,000 Yorks that have been stranded in northern England (not all for us I hope!) and 71 articulated lorries with 24 Yorks each stranded around the Kent area. These ay all be moving by now but it will take a while to clear.

Amazon have adjusted their order times for their free delivery service and added between 1 & 3 days.

We had no post at all for 10 days, I ordered a snow shovel on Nov 30th from Amazon and that still hasn't arrived :unsure:

Our postman has started his rounds again but it seems a bit hit and miss as we had one delivery Weds but none since :wacko:

The snow is melting now so not sure where the blockage in the system is :unsure:

Not only am I getting post, but to my great surprise, I got a Dogstar Calendar! :biggrin:

It is really nice, lovely photography.

glad you like it flowers.gif

Had our Dogstar Xmas pudding -thank-you.

fantastic biggrin.gif

Dogstar pud arrive though! Didn't take as long as expected - think it took about 4 days.

Glad it arrived , 4 days was not so bad really given how bad the snow has been biggrin.gif

Postman who delivers to work said there is a big backlog of post in Cheshire. We've been receiving here daily but it's a trickle. They've been swamped.

Also because of the snow more people have been ordering stuff on the internet rather than going out so post up the wall and also couriers.

We've had post every day in Surrey, but our postman today told me that there is piles of stuff waiting to go out.

I've been waiting for a book to arrive from Amazon, due by last Monday but still no sign. Not sure where that would be coming from though.