UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Have You Signed Up To Easyfundraising

Honestly I am not sponsored by Easyfundraising ( now there is an idea )

most of you have heard me bang on about it , mainly because it really really is one of the best ways we can all raise money ( at no cost to us ) for our rescues. Dogstar have recieved over £ 1600 in 3 years and it is

MONEY FOR NOTHING

if you are in the 1 % of the population that I have yet to bore on the subject this will explain more

Easyfundraising is the easiest way to help raise money for Dogstar Foundation. If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, Next, Argos, John Lewis, Comet, iTunes, eBay or HMV, then we need you to sign up for free to raise money while you shop!

So how does it work? You shop directly with the retailer as you would normally, but if you sign up tohttp://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/dogstarfoundation for free and use the links on the easyfundraising site to take you to the retailer, then a percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself. So if you spend £100 with M&S online, we get £5 cashback from your purchase; £100 spent with Amazon raises £2.50 for us, £100 with WH Smith puts £2.00 in our pocket, and so on. easyfundraising have over 2,000 retailers on their site, and some of the donations can be as much as 15% of your purchase.

This service is FREE to use, and what’s more, joining easyfundraising will give you access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will you be helping us, you’ll be saving money yourself.

it does not matter which rescue you support but please please if you do buy online sign up to support one of the refuge rescues they will all be really really grateful for your help and it will cost you nothing

Thank you

Sam "its money for nothing " Squirrel

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

Dogstar are listed here http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/dogstarfoundation

Oldies Club are listed here http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/Register/?char=7830

There are loads and loads of other rescues and charities listed and it really does not matter who you support ( they will all be delighted ) but if you are online shopping please take the extra few minutes to support someone

It really is money for nothing!

I recently took out a new mobile contract with Vodaphone which was the best value plan for my needs and that meant a whopping FREE £45 for Dogstar :biggrin:

Can I suggest that before anyone does any shopping online they check the list of retailers that support easyfundraising because there are hundreds of them, not just the big, well known companies :flowers:

I'm so impressed with EASYFUNDRAISING!

Over the couple of years I've been doing it I've accumulated over £50 of donations - which is incredible for doing nothing!! Even the 2p for a music dowload makes a difference when I do multiple downloads!

I now remind eveyone I know to use it for whatever charity they support.:biggrin:

Can I just bang Sam over the head and remind her about EasySearch?

www.easysearch.org.uk

Sign up in the same way as EasyFundRaiding - you can even sign up to two different organisations by doing both.

I have to admit it doesn't always give me the best answers - but if it's not giving me what I want, I search for Google. :biggrin:

EasyFundRaising is fab by the way.

Mrs B you are indeed correct and I can't believe I forgot to mention it :blush:

heres the blurb from our website , again each charity/group you support will have its own unique address for its easysearch but you will find that via the easyfundraising page once you have registered

Raise Money for the Dogstar Foundation as you search online

Are you one of the 6.4m people that use a search engine every day? Did you know you can raise money for Dogstar Foundation while you search?

http://dogstarfoundation.easysearch.org.uk combines the results of several search engines such as Yahoo!, Bing and Ask to ensure you can always find what you’re looking for. But the fantastic thing is that EVERY TIME you search, half a penny is raised for Dogstar Foundation.

So how does it work?

By simply switching from Google to easysearch, you can raise half a penny for us with every search you make. An average easysearcher raises around £25 each year which would pay for the sterilisation and rabies vaccinations of 2 animals in Sri Lanka

As an added incentive, Easy Fundraising are running an advent calendar draw until Christmas - so not only do you get the chance of winning a prize every day but each day that you take part your chosen good cause gets an extra chance of winning £1500 on Christmas day.