UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

Hello all, hope you had a good Christmas. Ours wasn't the best but wasn't terrible either. Have decided I'm not having everyone over next year though.

Got a busy busy year coming up with my degree finishing, getting well into the swing of the TTouch practitioner training and I also start a new job on 4th Jan.

I'm assisting at a TTouch workshop in Croydon in January in aid of Dogstar - posted in events here if you are at all interested and able to come, please do. Jacqui is a fab practitioner and a brilliant teacher, you'll learn a lot I promise.

I think we'll try and freecycle alot of it. The furniture is pretty old apart from one chair so would prob fail the fire regulations. There is a really old sofa which wont be any use to anyone. I think the plan is to remove as much as we can before getting in a house clearing company to take away the rest.

Am still in my pjs should really get up and take Louie for a walks although at the mo hes asleep next to me.

I have seen rescue kennels appealing for chairs and sofas for the dogs. I can't think which ones off hand.

Hello all, hope you had a good Christmas. Ours wasn't the best but wasn't terrible either. Have decided I'm not having everyone over next year though.

Got a busy busy year coming up with my degree finishing, getting well into the swing of the TTouch practitioner training and I also start a new job on 4th Jan.

I'm assisting at a TTouch workshop in Croydon in January in aid of Dogstar - posted in events here if you are at all interested and able to come, please do. Jacqui is a fab practitioner and a brilliant teacher, you'll learn a lot I promise.

Hello :wavey:

Thank you and Jacqui so much for arranging the TTouch day , i will get it advertised on our website and FB this evening flowers.gif

does anyone here do homecooked diet for their dogs???

my hypoallergenic dog food has had cat biccies in each bag for the last year or so...usually a few, this time the 2 bags i have managed to check had at least 50 in each :angry: poor diez has a very sore tummy :mecry: i have made the company aware and once again they have said they will be in touch to let me know what the factory say.... just like they said last time :rolleyes: i am still waiting for that :angry:

:flowers: Hello, haven't been posting much but have tried to keep up :GroupHug: for all that need them.

Last day here, and it's glorious sunshine :cool: I have had a fantastic time. It's been great to see the family and the parts of Oz I got to but I am ready to get home and hug my dogs, my OH and the hammies :wub: Not so much looking forward to being cold and having to work though :unsure:

Morning :tired:

does anyone here do homecooked diet for their dogs???

my hypoallergenic dog food has had cat biccies in each bag for the last year or so...usually a few, this time the 2 bags i have managed to check had at least 50 in each :angry: poor diez has a very sore tummy :mecry: i have made the company aware and once again they have said they will be in touch to let me know what the factory say.... just like they said last time :rolleyes: i am still waiting for that :angry:

I used to do homecooked and still do occasionally as a supplement. There was a thread about it once upon a time which I'll see if I can dig out later.

Can I ask what food it is? Not that it matters, but your contract is with whoever sold you the food. Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended), the goods must be as described; satisfactory quality and fit for purpose, which these clearly were not because they contained cat food as well. If they sent you a sample of the food prior to you buying, then sale by sample applies as well because the bulk of the goods must conform ot the sample. Have a look here and let me know if you have any questions :flowers:

Whoever sold you the goods is liable because your contract is with them. If the factory have cocked up, it's nothing to do with you because you have no contract with the factory. If the food was being sold in the course of business, which I assume it was, then they should refund or replace the item :flowers:

merledogs it is trovet duck and potato dog food. i thought that as long as i tried to fish the biscuits out diez would be o.k... (she is really bad with cereals) guess i was wrong, it reminds me of when we first got her.. that was a nightmare :rolleyes: i have explained to the company that i measure the food each day and at least i can spot the foreign kibble but i bet there are quite a few pople who just chuck the food in the bowl and don't pay much atttention... usually the foreign kibble is green or grey, this time it is the same colour as the dog biccies :rolleyes:

had a little play with my wii yesterday.... haven't laughed that much in ages, put my dad on the wii fit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that was hilarious