UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

I have seen the future and.......it's garlic sprouts! :laugh:

Oooh! I lurve garlic sprouts - haven't had them for ages. The recipe I have has parmesan on them too - v yummy.

The Spins opened all their own presents while we were at the pub and ate ALL the treats that were in them. Poo picking will be interesting tomorrow. :sick01:

Can't believe how knackered I am - but Xmas dinner was very scrummy even if I do say so myself :laugh: however there are 2 very large hams and a huge pile of sliced roast beef plus assorted cheeses and salads and pickles and stuff in the fridge asking when their turn is.... I've just told them I expect I'll probably feel like eating again a week next Tuesday :wacko: :laugh:

Merry Christmas  :santa:

We had all my family round for the day - they've just headed off.  Am very pleased that the turkey dinner went well, although I did forget to put my quorn roast on, and to leave any stuffing out of the turkey for me to eat.  We also cooked enough roast veg to feed a small army, so I know what I'll be having for lunch and dinner for the next week or so.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day :flowers:

Merry Christmas everyone. :flowers:

Have had a lovely, peaceful and contented day here. So lovely to be in our own home. Dogs have had a lovely day. Great walks, good toys and fab food. Fergus has thoroughly enjoyed himself. Scoobs tum got better just in time for Xmas so he enjoyed his dinner. Bracken has a new fave toy.

Glad Owl's mum is eating better.

We've now hit the alcohol.

Still playing hunt-the-pigs-trotter. Wispa is looking very smug. I think she has stashed it in another dimension but the smell still percolates to the owlery.

:sick02: Sounds vile and hope that you can find it where ever Wispa has stashed it and dispose of it quickly.

:sick02: Sounds vile and hope that you can find it where ever Wispa has stashed it and dispose of it quickly.

I am beginning to think she may have eaten the whole thing. A lot of the pong is emanating from her. It's a good thing she likes her own space at night and does not want to share the bed with me and Polly.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day and Santa was good to you all :flowers:

We have mainly just lolled about, walked Whuppety Jake, had brunch, been and done the horse, cooked and eaten a big Christmas dinner, read books, watched the TV and drunk wine. It's been a very relaxing day, I am all floppy :wacko:

Owl, glad that your mum is eating again. Is she feeling better in herself?

Yes, she seems to be, and also a bit clearer in her mind but she has still forgotten how to read. But she can understand more of what is on TV and has been enjoying films and wildlife documentaries.

Polly and I are tucked up warmly in bed and I have been watching Prince Caspian on iPlayer.

Morning :tired:

Dogs had way too many treats yesterday so came down to a couple of poos this morning, but as the treats were all of the natural variety, the poo was pale and firm and easy to pick up.

I am going to do some studying later, but only for an hour or so, the rest of the day I will do what I like.

morning. I am on kennel shovelling duties. Problem is, the water has frozen in the hosepipes, and we have only cold water from the taps. running a relay from my hot water taps in the house to try and clean the place without using enough water to freeze it all up and have the dogs skating round their kennels :wacko: