UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

merry xmas everyone, been a while since I've been able to get on here :mecry:

for those of you not on FB, I'm having a little boy in April :biggrin: certainly wasnt planned and we are still debating whether to sue the makers of the three types of contraception we were using to prevent it :laugh: :laugh: anyway, all is good. Dogs are well, job is reasonably ok, all good

I've lived up here now for a year :laugh: its been an up and down 15 months and I am looking forward to the New Year

So is everyone relaxing over the festive period? x

Fantastic news!!!! I wondered if that was behind your question about the Metro. Is it Melbourne you will be working??? If so my sister is about 1 hour away in Ballarat, I'm sure she would show you round if you end up there. I did not use the Metro but trams instead, I did take a couple of pics of Southern Cross station for you though... :biggrin:

Southern Cross may well be factoring into my plans :ninja: , it sounds like an amazing station and I would love to see your photos biggrin.gif and I might just be able to take Sirius to see your sister after all laugh.gif

Really pleased to hear Nick has a new job for 2011

This is what we're doing:

Tomorrow:

Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels and Bucks Fizz for brekkie (a long held tradition)

Take dogs for a long walk with OH

Christmas lunch at the pub

Sleep

To daughter's to see over-excited and exhausted Munchkins.

Boxing Day

All the family at our house to celebrate Boxing Day and our son's 31st birthday - much eating and drinking and quizzes and exchanging presents etc

Merry Christmas to all Fugees, young and old, large and small, animal and human.

Stock made - and ibuprofen taken for my aching wrist and elbow next time faffing about cleaning the food processor might be better than pressing the veg thru a sieve after all :laugh: sprouts and carrots washed, peeled and chopped, turkey prepped and now in the oven, roasting tins that haven't seen the light of day since this time last year all washed and ready for use, hubby fed lunch, Nog fed lunch, Guinea pigs fed leftover leaves etc. Just the potatoes to peel and chop, the turkey to baste and the gravy base left to do :wacko: did I say earlier that I love Xmas eve? :wacko: :laugh:

Good evening. :biggrin: Home until next Thursday. WAHOO

Finished work at about 1.30. Have been doing ze cleaning and writing cards for the neighbours.

Scoobs has had an upset tum of the runs variety which has meant a couple of sleepless nights stood out in the brr garden. He's improving today. We're thinking it's linked to his medication so have had to pull him off it. Have got Synflex to give him when it's settled while we wait to get him back to the vets for different pain relief. He's feeling a tad sorry for himself but has now got lots of room for Xmas din dins, so hoping he can have some tomorrow. At least he should be able to have some turkey. He's quite bright in himself and managed to throw a tantrum in his crate at about 3am because we wouldn't let him on our bed. :laugh: Last time we did he peed on it.

Have a fabulous, warm and safe Christmas everyone. :flowers: No doubt we'll all be on here tomorrow. :laugh:

merry xmas everyone, been a while since I've been able to get on here :mecry:

for those of you not on FB, I'm having a little boy in April :biggrin: certainly wasnt planned and we are still debating whether to sue the makers of the three types of contraception we were using to prevent it :laugh: :laugh: anyway, all is good. Dogs are well, job is reasonably ok, all good

I've lived up here now for a year :laugh: its been an up and down 15 months and I am looking forward to the New Year

So is everyone relaxing over the festive period? x

wow thats a big move forward. Congratulations

Happy Christmas everyone.

Ive had a brilliant Christmas eve just chilling and watching tv.

Tommorow morning I will be busier than a busy thing in busy land.