UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

Some good news here on Harriet the missing senior lurcher girl. She is definitely alive, she was spotted not far from her home. Paws crossed!

Harriet's mum had been today to see the man who saw her on the Stocksbridge bypass. He doesn't communicate all that well especially by phone, which is what caused the confusion. We now know what happened.

im here. had a lot going on the last few days,stress on another rescue site and things here at home. had enough :mecry: :mecry:

its lewis' 21st tomorrow,so hope to have a nice day.

hes just had to pop to work so has taken trudy with him. her face was a picture of delight when he tucked her under his arm aawwwwww

Edited by Jazz

im here. had a lot going on the last few days,stress on another rescue site and things here at home. had enough :mecry: :mecry:

hes just had to pop to work so has taken trudy with him. her face was a picture of delight when he tucked her under his arm aawwwwww

Sorry that things are carp. Have a few of these :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

You know where I am. :flowers:

Wish Lewis a happy birthday from me.

:flowers: :GroupHug:

Happy birthday Lewis :biggrin:

Some good news here on Harriet the missing senior lurcher girl. She is definitely alive, she was spotted not far from her home. Paws crossed!

Harriet's mum had been today to see the man who saw her on the Stocksbridge bypass. He doesn't communicate all that well especially by phone, which is what caused the confusion. We now know what happened.

With all the animal communication that goes on is it impossible for someone to speak to him the same way.

Wonderful news about Harriet, maybe shes making her way home? Will you and Wispa be trying to track her?

Owner has been out laying scent trails this evening. If she follows these she will get home. Wispa and I will be tracking from area of sighting tomorrow.

I haven't forgotten that Ms Squigg asked me to write a thread about tracking, but have been ferrying poundies today and yesterday.