UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Missie

flukespad

Please meet Missie a very pretty 3yr old Blue Staffie .Sadly this little girl is looking for a new home because her owner decided to go live live abroad and left her with housemates who work fulltime and do not have the time to give her the commitment she needs.I have met her and she is a friendly girl who loves a cuddle.I have to state that the following information is only what her part time owners have told us and we can not be held liable for the information provided.

Missie does need a secure garden,she is good on lead and off and does come back when called.She is good off lead with other dogs.She can be left ( not had much option with this ) and is good in house.She is left with run of kitchen /hallwayMissie is fed twice a day on a complete dry food.she gets very excitied at visitors coming to house and loves the attention she gets.Is good in car not lived with small children other dogs or cats.she has been let on the furniture and loves to cudlle up with you.

Having met her I would say she is ideal for an older family.We have just had her speyed.flea treated etc.She does have a bit of a dry coat and is now having extra omeag oils added to her diet.Apart from that she is a fit health loving little girl.

missi1.jpg

missi2.jpg

Homing Info

Missie is looking for an older active family (children 12+) with a very secure garden and who will not be out at work all day leaving her on her own. New owners will be expected to attend training class with her.

Where fostered .. Brighton Sussex

Areas for homing .... 100 mile radius of rescue

Vaccinated .... First vacs only

Neutered/spayed ..... Yes

Flea/worm treated ..... Yes

Insured ......... 4weeks free

Micro chipped yes

Donation required ...... Set rescue donation required

For an application form please contact [email protected]