UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My New Hobby

Tobleronie

I asked Paul for a Dolls House for my Christmas present, gave him the link with what to get etc :biggrin: It arrived and seemed to be more boxes than I thought it would be so used my special spying techniques to discover what it was :rolleyes:

DSC00066.jpg[/img]

So I could tell he had got me the extra garden room for it as well :biggrin:

As we all know I am not a very patient person, so after a couple of weeks of pester pester pester, Paul allowed me to have the main part of it early :laugh: :laugh:

So following will be lots and lots of photos as it progresses :biggrin:

Edited by Tobleronie

Ermm, brain now in gear and have realised that search engines can't read text on pic (I don't think) :unsure:

Mindy how will you have time to do all your festive decorations for both of your houses?

I hope this doesn't mean we will miss out on your usual informative festive decorations thread :mecry:

Ermm, brain now in gear and have realised that search engines can't read text on pic (I don't think) :unsure:

Mindy how will you have time to do all your festive decorations for both of your houses?

I hope this doesn't mean we will miss out on your usual informative festive decorations thread :mecry:

I removed it anyway :laugh: :laugh:

Funny you should say that since I have already started on my decorations :biggrin: