UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Places With Snow

Jazz

Very little snow in my part of Lincolnshire - but it's slippy - and I'm supposed to go out this evening and I don't want to!

Needless to say, as I'm at work tomorrow we are forecast for heavy snow all night.

Meanwhile, I'm keeping the bird food 'manufacturers' in business with the birds munching through the seeds as fast as I fill up the feeders. :biggrin:

Oh, and, on the very little snow that we do have, I was able to spot the path the fox takes around our house overnight. :unsure:

I guess it would be foolish to say that we don't get snow too badly around here ........

I went to Leeds on Friday night to visit doggy lover. No snow at 9.30pm. Woke up Saturday to snow. So far so good . Sunday car battery died. No worries, got that fixed. Left to go home 12 noon today and got stuck in that M62 gridlock. 4pm just managed to get back to Michaela's.

Very stiff drink and I'm still at Michaelas. Gunna have another bash at getting home in morning 6am. Supposed to be going to work in morning. I will take dog to forest on way home so, reckon I'll be a couple of hours late and just blame the M62.