UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Places With Snow

Jazz

We had lots of snow coming down an hour ago, rushed out to put the old gazebo side in the chicken run so they have 2 sheltered sides (and partial roof).... got absolutely soaked by melting snow doing it as could not put a coat on or the dogs would have thought it meant walkies...... snow has now stopped, very minor dusting on the slope outside the office window but nowhere else. Almost dried out now!

That is couple of miles north of Cardigan in Westest Wales

No snow here in High Peak yet, thank goodness as last winter was snowed in for days as the snow drifted against cars and froze. My 15 yr. old lab chose that time to finally leave me for the Bridge and the vet had to walk up to the house as his car was frozen in as well!

Thick frost and some ice over the last few days and bitter cold.

Sally.

I smugly thought we had avoided Snow and then the sky went black before throwing its full load of large snow flakes at us.

It was so heavy at one point it was like thick fog. Carmarthen had 2 inches in an hour and Llanelli hospital where my daughter was, announced a severe weather warning to people that if you lived outside the town to get in your car and go home before you couldnt get there.

Am *very* disappointed : fabulous sunny morning and clear skies, freezing cold and ice on road, I thought if we got clouds rolling in they were bound to bring proper snow, but no, it's sleeting horrible wet sleet now, and not settling at all.. Worst of both worlds! mad.gif