UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Welcome.........

purple_mog

the gorgeous girlie currently known as Snow but looking for a name of her own (possibly staying with the F theme!)

We travelled down to Lizzies Barn at the weekend to meet the gorgeous Snow and were made so welcome by Fionna and all the doglets :) Sarah had suggested Snow to me a few weeks ago, she's a little dysfunctional as all the best dogs are (mostly deaf and one under developed eye) but still just as smart, quick and amazing as any collie :wub: She's been waiting with Fionna for a family of her own for over 2 years and will be 3 in January :biggrin:

Pics below are kindly supplied by Fi and Sarah - Sam is the photographer for our family and he's had to go to work rather than take pics :angry: So far all is going better than expected despite Farah's tendency to be a queen bee around her people :cool:

Pics being added asap

Absolutely nothing wrong with Snow (short for Snowball) it just seems rather unimaginative given her colouring :biggrin: I fostered a deaf white collie last year who had been named Polo (as in the white mint) which at least I could adapt to Marco Polo the adventurer :cool:

Righty! On photobucket too since I failed to work the gallery :wacko:

snow8.jpg

snow1.jpg

snow4.jpg

snow6.jpg

snow7.jpg