UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

7Yo Staffy Girl In Vets For Pts

URGENT: 7yo spayed staffordshire bull terrier at Longmead Vets, Shaftesbury, Dorset/Wiltshire border needs a Rescue space/Foster.

Owner took her in to be PTS due to a change in his circumstances & inability to find her a new home. Vet's refused & have held onto her, for now but can't for much longer and time is running out. Black brindle with white socks & called Tollie (Tolly?). In good health. Has been pet passorted. Was the only pet in the house. As yet unsure of how she is with other dogs although she has no 'dog warning' on her Vet Records(!)

I may be able to get a friend locally to look after her for a few days but nothing more. Can help with transporting. Other than that, anyone any ideas/space?

Edited by tegk68

My kind friend can take her for a week to save her from being PTS but then she's off on hols. So I can buy her a weeks grace. Thereafter this girl really needs a Rescue Space/Fosterer if anyone can help, which I know is a tall order this days for staffies :-(

Thanks guys.

GREAT NEWS! Rescue Remedies are going to provide backup and a space if needs be. Friend is going to Foster her for two weeks. Will give us time to assess her and hopefully rehome her from the Foster home (fingers crossed). HUGE HUGE thanks to Rescue Remedies and my lovely friend.

We pick her up in an hours time from the vets!

This girl is now safe but obviously needs a new and lovely forever home ;-)

I've just seen on the Rescue Remedies website that Polly is also now reserved. partytime.gif

What a great week for her and Roxy, just one week ago they were both facing a one way trip to the vets, but now they have the rest of their lives to look forward to with loving families of their own. If only all staffies were as lucky.