UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Honeymoon Is Over.

Kathyw

Well the wonderful honeymoon is over and the real Ella is emerging.

Bossy, opinionated, destructive but adorable - that is Ella.

She is wonderful and a dream dog but rules the roost and takes no backchat from any of them even BillyBoy!

Ella is never more than a few feet from me except when looking for her ball in the long grass. I started to throw the ball into the long grass as Ella loves to chase a ball but the sudden stopping is bad for her hips and knees.

Ella will remove every ball from it and have them on whichever bed she deems to lay on yet only plays with one of them!

Here are two photos of what Ella does to a bed. One is how the bed looks after I have put it back together again watched by Ella from another bed and the other just after Ella decided

to sort it out - she was actually laying directly on the plastic covering!

002.jpg[/img]IMG%5D

Thanks Fee - of course I don't mind I am very pleased as the photo can be seen. I had no idea how to do it - it was all hit and miss.

Madam is sleeping at the moment and when she stirs we will go out for a nite nite walk - just round the block type walk before bed.

Ella sounds like a proper b1tch Kathy, LOL! :laugh: Her and Kiera would have enough to talk about, if they wouldn't be too busy throwing their handbags about :rolleyes:

I think you might want to put a little space between the 2 "http:'s" ? :wink:

Ella would just ignore Kiera - she pretends other dogs are not there. She is very good at it too - if they don't pay homage they don't exist for her.

CB however would make up for it, he would be silly and act like a big girl's blouse around Kiera and then when she ignores him he would come over to me and look all heartbroken!