UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm A Celebrity ....

merledogs

I've just watched my first episode of I'm a Celeb, I'd just like to apologise on behalf of Scotland for the odious horrid creature that is Gillian Naeteeth mellow.gif....We're sorry, if we'd known she'd have been hog tied and left in the middle of Niddrie for the Ned's to pick at her bones.

I second that.

You have a wonderful way with words. :flowers: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have finally caught up on the episodes. What a truly awful specimen she is. If she's the same age as Nigella I'm shocked as she looks so much older. I don't understand why she has got away with blatantly added her own ingredients into the cooking pot. Have the programme makers gone soft?

Really felt for Stacey. She was so out of order with her.

Have finally caught up on the episodes. What a truly awful specimen she is. If she's the same age as Nigella I'm shocked as she looks so much older. I don't understand why she has got away with blatantly added her own ingredients into the cooking pot. Have the programme makers gone soft?

Really felt for Stacey. She was so out of order with her.

I wondered the same thing & hope Stacey wins it (surely Stacey, Dom or Sean will do?)

I can't understand why Sheryl was booted out when so many of the others would have gone before her if it were upto me

I can't understand why Sheryl was booted out when so many of the others would have gone before her if it were upto me

Because it was a vote to keep, and I don't think Sheryl has done anything to stand out, although she did come across as lovely.

If it had been a vote to go, the psycho would have gone I think.

Nooooooo bad enough in her knickers ,but when she started on about hiding stuff in her sanitary towels that was just too much :sick01: :sick01: :sick01:

Fiona xx

Did she !!!!!! ?..........what a mank run4hills.gif

Isn't it amazing how many celebs are scared of rats, I'd be rounding them all up and keeping them wub.gif....and the reptiles.

At last the horrible Gillian is gone, Wagner out on Xfactor, just "Widdi" to go now! :sleep:

I think Sean may win at the moment, possibly Dom if not though I'd quite like Stacey to win it (and I reckon she is in with a chance). The rest I can't see getting near