UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm A Celebrity ....

merledogs

Im of the opinion that if Gillian isnt mentally or medically sound enough to do these trials, they should take her out of the jungle. She contributes nothing and yet is first at the pot at meal dishing out time.

Quite sad Im going to miss the rest of this over the next two weeks while I am away as it looks like it could be quite funny if they get shut of the poo investigator :laugh:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Nigel Havers has now walked & I hope that idiot Gillian does likewise.

They are happy to take the wads of cash to go in there & should feel compelled to do the trials if they wish to do so. What on earth do they think it's given to them for for, boring us to death, cosy chats around the fire Gillians trial wasn't even a hard one to try! :ohmy: ?

Edited by Ian

poo investigator? ive missed that, whats it about?

Thats Gillian, she used to have a program on the telly where she got people to put their jobbies in a tupperware box and she would give the jobbie a wee poke and a sniff and tell them to change their diet wacko.gif

I wasn't going to watch it but all the furore over Gillian has peaked my interest, she seems a most detestable human being, I'll be watching it just so I can dislike her more than I already do rolleyes.gif

I've just watched my first episode of I'm a Celeb, I'd just like to apologise on behalf of Scotland for the odious horrid creature that is Gillian Naeteeth mellow.gif....We're sorry, if we'd known she'd have been hog tied and left in the middle of Niddrie for the Ned's to pick at her bones.

What a truly awful specimen she is, I was like this last night at her lying and cheating and faking :ohmy:

I'm loving the way that Dom Jolly is with her :laugh: and I loved it when Shaun told her to feck off (but annoyed that he apologised, she truly deserved it).

Edited by merledogs

I got the gist & it brought a chuckle to me too, though I did wonder what a "ned" is? :unsure:

I'm starting to think the answer to the thread on bringing more people to The Refuge is to host a get Gillian out campaign here:laugh:

Edited by Ian

Gillian is rude obnoxious and pretty toxic , Stacey should have lamped her one for the way she spoke to her .

Stacey only said what everybody else in the camp was thinking , one thing though Gillian did admit she was there for the money which made me laugh lots , sorry but if shes that phobic about everything theres no way she could do the things shes doing , who else with a real phobia about beasties water etc could go underwater where theres loads of beasties and undo stars ?

Dom did not take any of her nonsense and she got 5 stars ?

:unsure:

:rolleyes:

Fiona xx

Thanks Celeste! You brought on a coffee spitting moment onto my keyboard then! :laugh: :laugh:

I've only watched one episode, but I love Ant and Dec, they crack me up, as for Gillian Mcteeth I'd love to make her eat a fillet steak followed by poo pie yeeee haaa - she must be Public Enemy No 2 at teh moment (No 1 is Cheryl Cole - yes?)

Gillian is rude obnoxious and pretty toxic , Stacey should have lamped her one for the way she spoke to her .

Stacey only said what everybody else in the camp was thinking , one thing though Gillian did admit she was there for the money which made me laugh lots , sorry but if shes that phobic about everything theres no way she could do the things shes doing , who else with a real phobia about beasties water etc could go underwater where theres loads of beasties and undo stars ?

Dom did not take any of her nonsense and she got 5 stars ?

:unsure:

:rolleyes:

Fiona xx

I agree, "odd" that wasn't it! :rolleyes: I hope she'll be voted out shortly.

Thanks Celeste! You brought on a coffee spitting moment onto my keyboard then! :laugh: :laugh:

I've only watched one episode, but I love Ant and Dec, they crack me up, as for Gillian Mcteeth I'd love to make her eat a fillet steak followed by poo pie yeeee haaa - she must be Public Enemy No 2 at teh moment (No 1 is Cheryl Cole - yes?)

:ohmy: Unlike Gillian I don't think Cheryl Cole really deserves it though

Umbro shell suit, Burberry cap wearing dick heads biggrin.gif.

:laugh: At least partly the same as Gillian then?