UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Since I'm Outed In The Real...

Abby

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, tomorrow I shall be 14 weeks and I am still vomiting for Britain :rolleyes: Good days are better than they were but they are few and far between, especially this past week. Me and OH are both very fed up with it now. My midwife says she hardly ever has anyone with hyperesis, but has 3 of us at the moment.

However on a brighter note, I have just purchased a pattern and wool so my mum can make me a luffley baby blanket :wub:

And I think I've chosen which cot I'm going for which my superstar mum offered to get us because we couldn't really afford it. I luffs her big time :wub: And, as she pointed out, they are in hot demand so will have a good resale price :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I am now 20 weeks and our scan on Tuesday showed everything was just fine and dandy with the little wriggler. Nickname is now Fidget on account of all the movement, especially when someone is trying to look at them on scans or with a heartbeat dongley thingy :laugh:

Also, looks like we're having a little boy :wub: Would have been very happy with either, but we both really wanted to know and it looked fairly conclusive to us!

I am happily pretty much stopped vomiting, except for occasionally and if I do a car journey over 1 hour. After the first few months I can cope with that easily.

Am off to Oxfordshire for a week in 10 days time which will be lovely except for the 4 hour car journey :rolleyes: . Still, train would take forever and I can't be doing Sunday train travel anyway. Plus, went on a train in December and that made me sick too...

do you have a photo of young master fidget flowers.gif

I do and will happily post it when I have sorted out batteries for the camera...I had a little incident earlier that means I have no battery charger and only dead batteries :rolleyes: