UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Since I'm Outed In The Real...

Abby

What lovely news. :flowers:

I don't know what age you are, but I know several late-30s women having their first babies. (One is my daughter-in-law. :biggrin:) And one woman I know had her first two years ago at 40, and is now expecting her second, at 42.

I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy. :GroupHug:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so pleased for you Abby!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just the kind of news you need after the couple of years you have had. Now ginger is good for sickness as is arrowroot from memory. I used to keep the biscuits by the side of my bed to have before I got up but you could drink herbal tea. :biggrin:

:flowers:Congratulations, hope all goes well. Would you like a boy or a girl?

Not bothered at the moment, more preoccupied as to whether it'll be twins or not, as they're in both sides of the family :ohmy:

I am so pleased for you Abby!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just the kind of news you need after the couple of years you have had. Now ginger is good for sickness as is arrowroot from memory. I used to keep the biscuits by the side of my bed to have before I got up but you could drink herbal tea. :biggrin:

Have to say if I see another ginger biscuit Ill think I'll take a chainsaw to it :laugh:. I tried ginger tea but that made me throw up too. I am having rich tea biscuits and water before I get up in the morning at the moment, just as a precaution.

Must be feeling a bit better as I've bought a packet of choccie biscuits. Not eaten chocolate for over a month. Not sure I'm brave enough to try them at the moment though, might just look at them :unsure:

Had our scan on Thursday, which was lovely. All seems fine and it's NOT twins. Yay!

Due date is currently 30th May which seems eons away but will go quick and anyway we have an entire flat to renovate in that time so...

Sickness has been up and down, massively sick and taking meds on Friday, and then yesterday so good that we went out for a curry last night :wacko: Was wonderful. I just had mild veg currys but damn it was good! OH was ecstatic as we haven't been out for curry for a couple of months now.

Got my first midwife's visit on Thursday so instead of being on here I should be turning the flat from a nasty pigsty into a respectable building site!