UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Looking For Good Home For Beloved Staffy

BullyLover

We are looking for a new home for my Staffy, Cross. I have posted pictures of him on here before.

Our landlady sold the house we rented from her and our new landlord will only take one of our dogs. Also I have to have my first of many knee surgeries starting after the new year and I don't see how he's going to get walked.

ABOUT CROSS:

He is a 2 year old UNneutered male. He is great with children as he was raised with my 4 year old daughter and my 9 year old son who as ADHD. He is house trained but is terrible on a lead and just drags me everywhere. He is FULL of energy. Does good with other dogs as we have a 4 year old English Bull Terrier Bitch that we got from a rescue. He doesn't know how to read her when she's not in the playful mood. haha He's incredibly sweet and loving, but needs a firm hand. He needs some training and LOTS of exercise.

If you are interested please message me.

We are looking for a new home for my Staffy, Cross. I have posted pictures of him on here before.

Our landlady sold the house we rented from her and our new landlord will only take one of our dogs. Also I have to have my first of many knee surgeries starting after the new year and I don't see how he's going to get walked.

ABOUT CROSS:

He is a 2 year old UNneutered male. He is great with children as he was raised with my 4 year old daughter and my 9 year old son who as ADHD. He is house trained but is terrible on a lead and just drags me everywhere. He is FULL of energy. Does good with other dogs as we have a 4 year old English Bull Terrier Bitch that we got from a rescue. He doesn't know how to read her when she's not in the playful mood. haha He's incredibly sweet and loving, but needs a firm hand. He needs some training and LOTS of exercise.

If you are interested please message me.

That's him in my avatar.

This is also him.

DSC01029-1-1.jpg

He was still a pup there.

jvgffj047.jpg

jvgffj030.jpg

What a lovely looking boy, I'm sorry to hear you have to rehome him. It might help if you say whereabouts you are.

Is there any chance you could get him neutered before rehoming? It could help him find a good home and would stop people taking him for the wrong reasons.

What a lovely looking boy, I'm sorry to hear you have to rehome him. It might help if you say whereabouts you are.

Is there any chance you could get him neutered before rehoming? It could help him find a good home and would stop people taking him for the wrong reasons.

We are located in the Creggan area of Derry.