UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

Lovely to hear about new dog and new job!

I have a new washing machine - very exciting as old one went bang and made nasty burning smells! It has a special setting specifically for lingerie, so obviously I must be the type of person who has copious quantities of glamorous undies :laugh: It sadly doesn't have a 'dog hair' setting which may be more appropriate!

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a gammon thingy for tea which was cooked in the tray it came in. Max has the tray and is currently removing every last speck of cheesy topping off it. Timmy is standing very close waiting for him to break his concentration for a nanosecond so that he can pinch the tray. Cheeky little fecker he is laugh.gifwub.gif

Ow ow ow owwwww

When I was stood freezing on the platform waiting for the train I thought I had a bit of a toothache but put it down to a very cold face, a couple of hours later and I'm in agony only it's like the top right side of my jaw is in pain. I've had a squish for an abcess put can't find anything owwwww :mecry:

.........and I've finished my book and I didn't want it to end :angry: , does anyone else feel like they've lost a friend when they finish a book that they've really got into - or is it me :rolleyes:

Ow ow ow owwwww

When I was stood freezing on the platform waiting for the train I thought I had a bit of a toothache but put it down to a very cold face, a couple of hours later and I'm in agony only it's like the top right side of my jaw is in pain. I've had a squish for an abcess put can't find anything owwwww :mecry:

.........and I've finished my book and I didn't want it to end :angry: , does anyone else feel like they've lost a friend when they finish a book that they've really got into - or is it me :rolleyes:

Ouch, nothing worse than toothache Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I feel the same about some books, I try and tail them out for as long as possible.

ooo it hurts to breathe :unsure:

Can you try a steam inhalation unsure.gif

Mags, just visited picture chat and seen your pics, they really are fabulous :flowers:

Just had a worrying telephone call from OH. He works away from home during the week and his new contract is really getting him down. He's never, ever been a quitter but he's really feeling his age (60 this year) and talking about downsizing, giving up contracting, taking some of his pension etc. I've got hardly any work on at the minute but I'm not bothered about the money, we'll manage somehow, but I am worried about his mental state. His Crohn's flared up at the weekend so he hasn't eaten since Sunday and he's still in a bit of pain, plus he hasn't taken any holiday for 18 months so I'm hoping some of his low mood is due to that. I'm properly chewed over it as it's so unlike him. Anyway I'm sorry for having a moan, I'm away to my bed to hope everything looks a bit better in the morning :(

Morning :tired: Right on time again this morning, 4am. How do I do that, does my brain have a feckin alarm clock built in? :angry:

Jules - is he having some time off at Christmas? Hopefully he will be able to relax a bit :GroupHug:

For poorly and toothy abcess Fugees :GroupHug:

RMF : I opened a dispute on eBay re the curtains and the seller has agreed to pay me the purchase price plus the postage cost, which was quite high. I have to return the curtains but I have to bear the cost of that. Better than forking out seventy odd quid I suppose. I normally email people when I'm buying second hand to ask them to confirm any imperfections/damage on items, but I didn't on this occasion. Will do in future though :rolleyes: