UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephaknees you heathen, how can you do such a thing? :ohmy: :laugh:

The curtain rail is up and the curtains run very smoothly along the tracks and everything :pinkie: :biggrin: It was a bugger of a job, the plasterboard ceiling is falling to bits, I was tempted to pull it down but I didn't dare cos feck knows what's behind it.

My back is now very hurty (has been building up all week, think this was the last straw) so I am having a rest on the sofa and watching Escape to the Country.

I went into the kitchen to make a drink just before the adams family started, and ended up making a hot dog cake for the dogs, with the egg I got given for me :rolleyes:

another tip for you all ..

dont make a coffee and hot dog cake at the same time, you forget what your stirring lol :laugh: :laugh:

im having to rehousetrain trudy after the @$%£@@ fireworks. ive been stood in the garden freezing my tushy off and doing the waddagoodggiirrllllllll. its been working well.

ive just let her out and stood at the door while she weed at the top of the garden. I called the waddagoodggiirrrllllll

the filthy look I got :laugh: :laugh:

it was the 'mother! my friends might hear' look :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hello :wavey:

Not been around for ages as finishing my PhD has kept me rather busy! Anyway, it's done now and I actually have my life back. Yay! Sadly no job though, but hopefully something will come along soon.

I'm sure lots has happened here recently, both good and not so good, but I hope everyone is generally ok.

Anyhow, in the spirit of RMF... my nose is cold!!

Had a lovely time at the wedding yesterday, especially since I met the very very handsome Adam who I last met when he was four years old, he's now 28 and very fancy-able, and he loves dogs wub.gif, I did feel like a dirty old lady fancying him laugh.gif.

I also have a handy tip, Champaign, wine and whiskey are not a good mix mellow.gif

Why the f*** is Wagner still in the X Factor ?, I sometimes despair of the British public.

you and me ay lesley,you and me :laugh:

And me ... skinned and bruised fingers here yesterday. Had Wispa on lead and she shot through a ranch type fence after a saucy squigg which was flipping its tail at her and sniggering. Crunch against the fence rail :mecry:

Well done Billydog :flowers:

Edited by owl

It is freezing out there! Brrrr!

Had a nice day today :), church, pub lunch, quick visit to Liverpool to visit the Coca Cola (holidays are coming) truck, dog walk, hot chocolate, Special church service receiving shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child and then Xfactor :).

Boring bit now :rolleyes: , sorting out the uniforms for tomorrow....