UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

celeste

The thing that puzzles me is why Wagner is still there :unsure: He doesn't sing,he just chants,he is never in tune and is usually off beat as well,who on earth is voting for him? he is dreadful. x

A few days ago i read a news article about him by his ex. She basically slated him as a person :laugh: but said he can sing beautifully when he choses what he wants to sing. She cant understand why they dont give him a decent song. No idea how true that is but she certainly didnt mince her words about him :laugh:

Edited by collies r best

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the auto tune had been switched off last night. The dreadful Cher and poor Mary were so flat it was painful! I watched Paije, ok ish, Katie, odd, and Matt then did a fast forward over wet, rabbit in headlights, false smiling, alien Aiden and god awful Wagner then got bored and switched it off.

What on earth was Matt doing, he sounded as though someone was squeezing his boy bits!

The Wagner scenario is really getting on my nerves now, he should never have been in the competition anyway.

With the bottom two as it was surely they should at the very least have gone back to Cheryl & taken it to deadlock / public vote. Treyc may not be able to spell but is a far better singer than Katie & chould not have gone :glare: Why either of them where there though I don't know Aiden & Wagner shoould surely have been the bottom two in any fair singing contest. I can only imagine when Simon said that was brilliant of Aiden he meant brilliant you were so bad & my one remaining act will be safe :unsure: The lad is no more a pop star than I am

Edited by Ian

I think Paije has been set up for the fall :angry:

I do too. I can't understand why they always put him on near the beginning, because we all know the first ones up are more vulnerable. Dannii is giving him the wrong songs to sing as well. He has a better voice than Aiden and Matt as well. He was the only one I saw last night and I can't be faffed to even catch up with the others, but I will have a look at Rebecca's performance on YouTube, the rest of them I couldn't give a fig about.

Auto tune definitely off last night, poor Mary, she was awful but so were most of the rest!

Can't do with wet Aiden, sneering Cher and croaky Katie. Paiji could be ok if he got the right material.

Rebecca was awesome but still same thing, like Matt but rottten song choice again! Wagner has to go, the joke is over now, Louis is just so rude in continuing so say his name wrong. Wagner should call him Lewis!