UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Difference Between Men And Dogs

one.eyed.dog

Laura if you ever get stuck for a housemate, my best mate is in London and always on the move! she currently lives in a house share in Tooting where the two people she shares with are bonking each other! x haha!!

Thanks Cheryl, sounds like a nightmare for your friend!

When he originally said that he was going to move out one of my other friends asked to move in as she had just split up with her boyfriend. I told him that she was waiting to move in, but then he stopped looking for somewhere and just tried to sweep it under the carpet. It put me in a really difficult position as my friend missed out on another property as she had expected to be moving in here. As a result she was having to commute for four hours a day to work from her mum's house in Cambridge. I felt really guilty, so she now stays over in the week and has to share a bed with me! It's a nightmare.

I should just get some balls and tell him to move out, but I am a wimp. blush02.gif

I felt really guilty, so she now stays over in the week and has to share a bed with me! It's a nightmare.

You need some assertiveness training. :flowers:

I understand how it can happen, but you have to start considering your own needs - real friends don't use each other like that. Your female friend isn't helping either; you aren't responsible for everyone else's arrangements, and it's time both of them grew up and accepted that. :GroupHug:

Thanks Cheryl, sounds like a nightmare for your friend!

When he originally said that he was going to move out one of my other friends asked to move in as she had just split up with her boyfriend. I told him that she was waiting to move in, but then he stopped looking for somewhere and just tried to sweep it under the carpet. It put me in a really difficult position as my friend missed out on another property as she had expected to be moving in here. As a result she was having to commute for four hours a day to work from her mum's house in Cambridge. I felt really guilty, so she now stays over in the week and has to share a bed with me! It's a nightmare.

I should just get some balls and tell him to move out, but I am a wimp. blush02.gif

My Dad used to say if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything but also that most people in this country will put up with anything.

Your "friend" as others have said appears to be taking the mickey to say the least - your house, your rules if he doesn't like / respect that then I reckon he should go - one way or another!

What a complete git !. If I lived near you Laura I'd come round and turf him out for you bigdrive2.gif. I think you need a cunning plan to get rid of him ph34r.gif

or a "bigger dog" to encourage him perhaps? :wink: