UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rescue Spaces Needed For 2 Greyhound Boys

I need to find rescue spaces for 2 greyhound boys.

The first one is Zak, a 2 year old black boy who has had an injury to a back leg and can't race any more. He is great with other greyhounds but barks at other breeds of dog. Zak is on the Wirral.

Then there is Daffy who is about 5 years old and is being retired due to his age, he is also microchipped. He is best suited to being with a greyhound bitch and is good with the owners children. Daffy is in the Chester area.

If any rescue can help with either of these dogs please pm me :)

Edited by cackie

• 3 weeks later...

I have emailed him a few times and phoned but he's never got back to me :(

He never answers emails... even ones from me or the volunteers. He is one that has to be rung otherwise nowt happens

Ive just rung Angela, and she thinks we have space, so she will check with graham and ring me back :flowers:

He never answers emails... even ones from me or the volunteers. He is one that has to be rung otherwise nowt happens

Ive just rung Angela, and she thinks we have space, so she will check with graham and ring me back :flowers:

Zak is going to Northwest RGT :thumbsup_anim: Thanks for your help Dianne :liebe94:

Can I just check, is the other one coming here because Graham rang me and said both were coming to us, but if Zak is going to northwest, are merseyside taking the other lad?

Sorry Dianne, I meant Merseyside :rolleyes: yes both boys are coming to you, I just need to sort out transport for Daffy