UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

This Is Elsa Wardley.

Kathyw

Sorry if I seem a bit dense, but have you adopted her Kathy or are you fostering her for the OC? Either way, I'm sure she will be very happy with you. She looks pretty comfortable on the sofa! wub.gif

Ella is a foster-to-adopt dog - as we only had the information from her previous owner to go on, we've officially taken her into OC care to start with.We sometimes do this if there seems to be a really good match. The idea is that it's just in case there turns out to be something that wasn't mentioned that might make her unsuitable to stay with Kathy longterm, or in case she was one of the ones that come in needing something expensive and medical that the owner 'forgot' to mention, which it would be unfair to expect an adopter to pay for. But we aren't really expecting her to be going anywhere else. laugh.gif

Took Ella to the vets tonight as I was concerned about her stiffness at times. Arthritis is the cause and she is on Previcox now - low dose to see how she goes.

Wrist joints are not flexible and hips are not so good - her age, but vet said to carry on with the exercise she is having but to watch her and also keep her weight as it is.

She is an absolute delight to have around - loves me - is my shadow so she has good sense!