UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Steel Frame Gazebos ( For Shows )

Yesterday my Gazebo was yet again held together with sellotape and bungee cords and when I saw the Oldies rather solid and funky new steel gazebo I will admit I had serious gazebo envy laugh.gif

In 3 years I have brought 3 cheaper gazebos and clearly its not cost effective having to buy a new one every 12 months so I am seriously considering taking the plunge and buying a steel gazebo which hopefully will last longer than one show season

Amy gave me the details of a great company easy gazebo who currently have a a special offer on with the 3m x 3m pop up ( £ 125 plus P&P ) and before I order I thought I check here if anyone can beat that price

Easy Gazebos are here http://www.easygazebos.com/

Found a steel pop up one here for £90 ....eckman gazebo

cool , it does not have sides ( the others do ) but I am not sure if I need sides

Ebay

Dont know if steel but its cheaper and pop up? Im thinking of maybe getting one myself.

I think thats a non steel one but its a great price flowers.gif

Our steel pop up gazebo is just starting on its 4th year of use. It service this year included replacing 5 rivets with bolts and special nuts; hammering upall other rivets and retightening all screws. Plus extra velcro all around and a Fabsil treatment. Sometimes we have had HS queries so cannot allow th e public actually inside .

Blowy rainstorms can increase the wear on the steel around the holes, if they were not treated with WD40 they will rust from the inside. Once started it will continue even if you are not using the thing.

I have since ordered some extra thick aluminium tubes to sleeve the lower legs in ,as well as give another 6inch head room. Maybe next year we are going for a HD professional expensive aluminium one with ready written signs. I nearly went for a proper covered market stall intead but the weight ruled it out, when towing a caravan as welll.

You can have my gala tent if you want it. I used it at the doggie do a couple of years ago, but it's too much faff for one person.

flipping heck Marion that would be totally and utterly fantastic :jumpy: thats an amazing gazebo thank you so so so much

We would be very happy to pay for it or make a donation to any charity on your behalf

Sam

P.s wait till i tell Mark he is going to wet himself

It's just taking up (a lot of) room that I don't have and I'd rather it went to a good home. It doesn't collapse small like a gazebo or nuffink so you need an estate sized vehicle to transport it around. I've also got the groundbars for windy use.

I'm trying to have a big declutter as there is too much stuff living in my little house and this is a major space taker upper.

Yay for new SquirrellyDogstar gazebo shelter tent :biggrin:

After spending hours searching for a new Lab Rescue gazebo, not finding any decent ones under £145 I sent out a few emails in desperation. Amazingly, one company has offered to send me a fabby, new gazebo :ohmy: :ohmy: :biggrin:

Yay for new SquirrellyDogstar gazebo shelter tent :biggrin:

After spending hours searching for a new Lab Rescue gazebo, not finding any decent ones under £145 I sent out a few emails in desperation. Amazingly, one company has offered to send me a fabby, new gazebo :ohmy: :ohmy: :biggrin:

fantastic and well done you :jumpy: do you have any photos of your new additional biggrin.gif