UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Scared Of Messing Up

mad as a catter

Hello All

I tried to log on in the normal way and found the new look forum wanted me to sign in (usually leave it so I can just dip in quickly). So I was rather nervous as around the end of last year and the beginning of this year I got my computer knickers in a twist and had difficulty getting back onto the forum. This would have been due to my own ineptitude and not the system I would think!

So I tried to sign in last night and when I was sent my new password, I was welcomed as mad as a catter and in the next email it said my user name (my previous one last year) was Judith gsd.

So I thought I would type this note and see what appears on the screen.

Pingu thanks so much for putting in the work, I am NOT complaining, quite the reverse, as I am sure there are some great features available for us when I feel more confident to use them!

See now I am even more confused, as it has me down as user name mad as a catter, not Judith gsd which I was notified of in the email last night. I will go and make a cuppa and see what gems of wisdom may evolve from these posts of mine. Maybe I should create another user name and call myself confused fosterer!

Did you request to have your display name changed at some stage?

My ID is madmerle, but I requested my display name change to merledogs - so when I log in I still log in as madmerle, but the name shows as merledogs.

I thought I was always Judith gsd to start with on this site, but due to the difficulty I had last year/early this year, I used another one (as a busy cat fosterer) hence the mad as a catter!

So in answer to your question probably - I think. wacko.gif