UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

just booked another week at HWAR in october yippee

Do you have the link please Laura? :flowers:

Hi im home it has been a long day but the result is that gotti is coming home :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Image10.jpg

Image12.jpg

unfortunately the loss of his brother Gucci has taken the shine off the day for all concerned :mecry: But tomorrow we demand answers.

That's brilliant news Melf :pinkie: I hope that someone is held to account for Gucci :angry:

Well done Melf :biggrin:

I have a broked dog tonight :mecry: Izzie was running in the horses fields tonight with her mouth open and for some stupid reason ran straight into the electric wire. Luckily it was switched off but there was blood everywhere, she has cuts on her tongue and chin. Its stopped bleeding but obviously is very sore, will keep close eye on her and call vets if need be but hopefully she'll be ok till tomorrow.Poor soul is very 'woe is me'. Giving her rice and chicken for tea as i think her biscuit will hurt even if softened.

Removals bloke has been to assess our move and says it will all go in one of their big Luton vans - hurrah! Provisional date set for Oct 1st, have to confirm it within the next fortnight, and they will arrive at 7 a.m.

I put you in charge of phone alarm calls then so we are there in time to start loading.

We could have most of it ready the night before.

Hi im home it has been a long day but the result is that gotti is coming home :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Image10.jpg

Image12.jpg

unfortunately the loss of his brother Gucci has taken the shine off the day for all concerned :mecry: But tomorrow we demand answers.

What a great achievment Mel.You dont get enough recognition for the work you do ( Nor the Squirrels )

Sadly I bet you wont get to hold anyone to account for the pointless death of the brother dog because those in the justice system protect themselves long before anyone or anything else.

Poor Bojangles just got cramp in a front leg. He stepped off the bed, hopped on his leg and then it collapsed under him so he fell and hit his head on the bed. He managed to scramble onto the bed screaming with his foot contorted like a claw. He forced himself into my arms and Ive had to spend ten minutes massaging his leg and consoling him. Ive never seen a dog with cramp quite like that before. His whole leg was rigid and clawed. I thought initially he had broken it at the shoulder when he went down. I forget he isnt a young dog any more.