UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Good morning Julia and all :flowers:

I had a nice chat with a man walking through the estate in his dressing gown and slippers this morning. Seemed quite 'all there', I think he just fancied a walk in the sunshine before he got dressed :rolleyes:

I am awaiting the arrival of small nephew and neice, we are going riding :biggrin:

those conforming bandages are in the pound shop,knew there was something ....

got to ring again in an hour for how lissie is

my friend wanted to show my pictures of her new grandson. no hair and doesnt woof, you still want to show me? lol

I'm a bit concerned :unsure:

My next door neighbours have been away since sunday afternoon, but no-one has been in to look after the chickens.

I can't get round there, the place is like fort knox! They haven't clucked yet today. :( I hope they are safe.

My back really hurts :mecry: have cancelled grooming for later as I cant bend properly. Took about 10mins to put my shoes on this morning. Could have easily stayed in bed.

Ouch , do you know how your hurt your back ? when mine was bad I saw an osteopath and he said where the pain was worse was no where near the actual problem ( he did fix it though ) hope you feel better soon flowers.gif

I'm a bit concerned :unsure:

My next door neighbours have been away since sunday afternoon, but no-one has been in to look after the chickens.

I can't get round there, the place is like fort knox! They haven't clucked yet today. :( I hope they are safe.

I don't know anything about chicken keeping but that sounds a bit worrying mellow.gif

I've just been told I've got a pay rise following my excellent review :biggrin: Also get shares apparently but they are given over time so I'm not sure how that works or how long you have to stay, but still better than nowt!

I've been told to keep it all quiet as not many people have got them.....

I've just been told I've got a pay rise following my excellent review :biggrin: Also get shares apparently but they are given over time so I'm not sure how that works or how long you have to stay, but still better than nowt!

I've been told to keep it all quiet as not many people have got them.....

well done you :jumpy: to get a pay rise in todays climate is hard enough but to get shares as well is a wonderful achievement

you must be chuffed ( and rightly so )

well done you :jumpy: to get a pay rise in todays climate is hard enough but to get shares as well is a wonderful achievement

you must be chuffed ( and rightly so )

I am very chuffed :biggrin:

The way the review works is you are scored against peers world wide and my review means I was put as in the top 10% of employees world-wide (and it's a big company) so that is very very good and means my name gets noticed by the CEO etc. which is always a pretty good thing....at least I hope so

Lizzie - that is very worrying, have you tried ringin the RSPCA for advice? They might be able to help :GroupHug:

For poorly Fugees and mutts :GroupHug:

RMF : I am back from Brum. The meeting was supposed to be from 12 to 2, but we didn't start until about 1.15 cos they had a meeting prior to it which overran, and then I got caught in traffic on the M5/M6 :mad:

And I get to do it all again tomorrow when I go to Derby :rolleyes: