UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bonjourno!

Laura-Anne

Hi,

My names Laura, im 19 and live with my two dogs Muffin 14 yr old (est.) beardie/schnauzer cross (we think) and Totts a 2 yr old JRT cross (possibly shipperke, likely chihuahua). I also take care of my mums puppy Amber often who is a 6 month old cockapoo.

Have watched Oldies club for some time now and think it is a wonderful cause which led me to here :)

Heres the loves of my life :)

Muffin-the most fantastic dog I have ever to come across. She was abused when younger and for some time had had as many homes as years in her life until I found her. Shes been with us now for 4 years. She was abandoned by a motorway before being taken into rescue. Despite her mistreatment, she is loving loyal and incredibly intelligent. Within 6 months of training at the age of 13 she went from beginner training to advanced.

img0148pc.jpg

img1876c.jpg

img0712p.jpg

AGE IS ONLY A NUMBER :D

img1613wc.jpg

This is Totts our recent addition. Have owned her now for 3 months. We obtained her from an advert :( I hadnt realised her upbringing until we entered the property. She was being a fed a poor diet (scraps from what I could tell, living with another 8 dogs none of which neutered, male and female, none trained. She has severe nervous problems but were working through them and her true character is starting to shine through. She is such a lovely little dog once youve given her the patience to understand you. Her training is coming along well and she has already advanced one level since I began with her 2 months ago. We believe she was bred from then the owners required no further use for her. Im glad shes now with us.

36952130315620323241100.jpg

e5fe73d1.jpg

img1582b.jpg

img2299iz.jpg

Amber also a new addition. Just a ball of energy at the moment, very loving and extremely inteligent.

1000944c.jpg

img2205t.jpg

Some pictures of my girls together, Please feel free to check them out.

My link

Muffin and Totts

Got you!

She cant resist those big beautiful ears of Totts lol

N'yum

Cheesers

Just another little nibble

A lot of these pictures are taken by my OH very talented sister :)

Thank you very much for looking sorry for the excessive amount of pictures! I love to share :D

L

x

Hello from one Laura-Anne to another! (well, I'm actually Laura-Ann, much to my mum's annoyance after she allowed my dad to register the birth and he forgot the 'E' rolleyes.gif)

I am sure that the Oldies Club will be thrilled to hear from you, as I understand that volunteers are short on the ground in Scotland.

Your dogs are lovely, and as far as pictures are concerned, the more the merrier! biggrin.gif

Ha ha thank you very much everyone for your warm welcome. :D Yes Muffys a little heart breaker everyone seems to fall in love with her but who could blame them (of course Im biased :p) :D Nah in seriousness I dont understand how she could have went through soo many homes being such a good girl. Perhaps they didnt understand her who knows.

Hi Laura-Ann , my mum is the same she is very pernickity about the e! lol Thankfully for her she got her way.