UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Its Been A While!

nicky H

Hi All :) :flowers: its been quite a while since ive been on here and so much has happened in such a short space of time, mainly sad endings but im glad to have been able to share my home with some lovely boxer babes :wub:

After having a house full of loonies, me and Joey are a twosome again

In the last 2 years 5 of my babies have gone to the bridge :(

The first was Chance, he left for the bridge on the 10th September 2008

05.jpg

Grandad Ben :wub: was 12 yrs old and went to the bridge just 10 days later on the 22nd September 2008

sept0804.jpg

Then there was Kizzy, the clown of the bunch, not a day went by when she didnt make me laugh, she was a batty old girl but the most placid kind hearted dog i have ever met. I still miss her like mad, i will never ever find another dog like this girl. Kizzy had cancer in her mouth and sadly left for the bridge on 11th June 2009 aged nearly 16 :wub:

sept0811.jpg

Baby tinkerbelle came in with Kidney Failure, she was only 9 weeks old when she was handed in as she wasnt growing properly so she stayed with me, shortly after she was diagnised with very bad kidney failure and left for the bridge on 27th January this year aged just 4 months old :(

collar8.jpg

And Sadly Mitzi, my old girl and my first rescue boxer. She left for the bridge last month aged 12 after collapsing at my birthday party, the vet suspected it was an internal tumour so i let her go, she was one in a million and i still cant belive she is gone now, Joey is still lost and it feels so weird being a 1 dog household after so many years. Mitzi went to the bridge on the 9th May 2010 :mecry:

sept0803.jpg

and last but not least, my Boy Joey now, almost 8 yrs old! i have no idea how that happened, hes still my baby and my soul dog :wub:

201015.jpg

201009.jpg

201003.jpg

201007.jpg

Edited by nicky H