UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for you. My son went to gibraltar last year. It was sooo empty without him, we are such good friends. The job didnt work out and he came back 6 months later, but there is a chance he could go again now hes 'had the taste'

Laura will you be able to maybe go over where ever it is that he's going to and visit him? Will he be able to come home for a visit once or twice? I think if the answer to either or both is a yes if it were my son I'd STILL be wibbling but would deal with it as seperate chunks rather than thinking of 2 years. What about net access can you skype or something so at least you can see and talk to him a couple of times a week? Mind you I'm the one who wibbled over Nick moving 5 miles away and who cried all the way home the day we drove away and left him at his new house :laugh: and I'm fairly sure when we move back to Wales and he stays here that I'll be wibbling all over again at not seeing him for months at a time . :GroupHug:

I'm going to set up Skype and plan to visit when he is in AUstralia after the first year. I know he will have a fab time travelling, just will worry like mad. I have a feeling that he will not come back permanently, he can earn far more as a civil engineer abroad and housing where he is looking is so much cheaper to buy...

Love the Spike pic :wub:

:ohmy: at snow's MIL, hope she has got over the shock.

I have a lodger :unsure: who has made himself very much at home :rolleyes: and has to stay until we know whether he has a bug or not. He was sneezing a bit and coughed a bit while I was moving him from the pound which is why I didn't deliver him to destination. He has stopped now. The girls can't come home until he goes. I miss them :mecry: but I have to say his manners are perfect, he behaves better than either of them and he is very, very quiet. And no, I am not tempted. He is a big lad but still only a pup, and no way am I ever going to go through the teenage years with any dog, ever again. I can't believe that no one is missing him. They got him neutered, they trained him well, his claws are clipped, he is obviously used to sleeping on the bed. I've just found a scar on his leg which has been stitched so I think I will be calling round all the Swansea vets tomorrow.

I dont know where all the direrears coming from, but im full of it this morning :mecry:

ive got to get all this stuff to mothers today so there is room in the car for the dogs when they go to the groomers tomorrow, but cant go in like this and pass something on, so will have to get hold of david

Big lad you say. Too nervous for a pic? Hope he's better very soon so the girlies can come home

No, I have a couple of nice pics taken on phone which I sent to my email addy. So if anyone wants to post them on here for me I would be grateful. Then Fugees are welcome to play "Guess the cross" :laugh: At present I can't email any yahoo addresses though, problem between by ISP and Yahoo mail.

We had a quiet night, lodger has had breakfast and is resting. He was exiled from bedroom during night as started whizzing about at bedtime, but he has a comfy bed outside on the landing. He has sneezed a couple of times but may have escaped the lurgy, time will tell.

We have had a wibble with our house purchase :rolleyes: Surveyor says its overvalued by £10K.

Bummer Andrea. My OH is a mortgage advisor and this has been happening to quite a few of his clients. The surveyors are coming in with lower valuations and refusing to budge even if you can prove that 2 identical properties in the street sold for the higher value. Fingers crossed the vendors will drop the price

Very pleased with Nog's progress

Yay so glad Nog is finally on the mend.

I'm not a great poster but am a reader,, I'm really starting to wibble so need to write... My son is leaving the UK for 2 years at the end of the month and I'm just realising how much I am going to miss him, I will get my bathroom back though...

I'm going through the exact same thing. Though my son has already gone to Australia for a year a couple of years back he's going back again at the end of this month and hopes to move out there for good. He just loves the way of life out there so much. I don't know if I could manage a 22 hour flight so don't know if/when I'll ever see him again when he does go.

:wavey: to Nicky

Di - don't envy you the building chaos

Watching Urban Fox Attack mecry.gif

I don't know why I am still surprised by peoples cruelty, but it always breaks my heart to see the complete lack of compassion for these lovely animals mecry.gif

I saw that! Wasn't it awful? Such beautiful animals. angry.gif