UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sun is cracking the flags again, so the concrete should go in today. Now if it would just warm up a bit more, I suspect the builders would get their kit off again :laugh:

If things do heat up a little would you like to post some photos of the builders building work?

It's my Pierce's 3rd gotcha day today and my poor little man is not well. :(

He has a horrible ear infection that keeps flaring up, the vet is trying different antibiotics & drops, looks like he may have to be sedated and a sample of nasties sent to the lab. :(

Poor lad is in pain, I really feel for him, but he is being so good letting me clean his ear and putting the drops in. I love this boy to bits :wub:

Well my local BUPA hospital is rather nice and posh :laugh: The consultant was really funny and fell about laughing when I asked if he could 'anesthatise me rather than put me to sleep' because in my world the two are very different :laugh: After x-rays it turns out my shoulder bones are grinding together when I move my arm, and my tendons are not in great shape either. He plans to 'give it a bloody good yank' while i am under, then shave the bone in the hope it will all work again when he is done. He offered to do it tomorrow but I declined as I need to organise cover for work... and Im a winp and not quite ready :laugh: :laugh:

i do hope pierces er is better soon :flowers: poorly ears are no fun :(

ouchy Helly...... i am another one for the get it over and done with vote (mind you i don't have a business to sort out!) Lol at the putting to sleep/aneasthesia :laugh:

Evening. It's just me and the boys tonight as Martyn has gone to Manchester and is staying over at his friends. Scoobs catches on quick with his training. I've been giving him treats when we see a dog so that he gets the idea good things happen when they're around. He's started looking at me and smacking his lips when we see one. :laugh:

Day dragged a bit and the weather can't seem to make it's mind up.

Di deffo go for sooner than later and get it out of the way. :GroupHug:

Hope Pierce is ok soon. Ear infections are awful. :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean

Ouch poor Pierce, sometimes ear infections can be persistent little b*ggers

I am waiting for Mr Asda to deliver - no dinner for me til he arrives :mecry:

Have mislaid the keys for the patio doors(OK patio is pushing it)and I want to get a bit of breeze. I'm sure I spotted them in an unlikely place last night - probably moved them somewhere even more unlikely :rolleyes:

eek Di, :GroupHug:

well update from Chezwah towers - we moved in last weekend. The good news is this house is paid for so no getting into arrears on the mortgage etc. I have signed a 12 month lease as well.

Its a big huuuuge end terrace house, two beds with a small loft conversion :biggrin: :biggrin: guinea pigs out back too :biggrin:

Anyway as drama usually follows me, this is what happened this week:

1) house was a state when I got the keys. We removed 6 bags of rubbish and put in the garden, the landlady called the previous tenant to remove it asap. It disappeared Monday morning

2) Last night when I got home from work there were 4 police cars and a CSI van at a neighbours house. There were there about 45 mins before a body was removed :( not sure what has happened yet

3) My car went in for its MOT work on Tuesday, I got it back today after an abusive phone call from the manager :mad: he'll be getting reported

4) 9am there was a knock at the door - 2 girls from the council reporting a flytipping report with some documents with my name on it :ohmy: it was the rubbish removed on Monday, along with the photos and letters etc we cleared up. I gave them the previous tenant's name, they went round and she admitted it was her :wacko:

anyway hope everyone is good :laugh: