UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello, Im A New One!

JodiePP

Hello everyone,

Im new to this forum, and to be honest most forums, so be gentle with me rolleyes.gif!

My name is Jodie, I am at the moment based in Telford, Shropshire and my friend and I have recently gone into business doing dog walking and pet care. Until our business had taken off we have been working for rescue centres in or near the midlands and helping out whenever we can. I have fostered dogs, and helped rehome, as well as just going to our local rescue centre and walking the dogs for them.

I have two rescue dogs myself, Ramone 2 and Buster 10 months ish. Ramone was abandoned and i found him soon after he was taken to the rescue centre, he's a thoroughly gorgeous Staffy Jack cross. Buster is a rescue dog that i fostered. He was with me approximately 24 hours before i decided that his place in the world was with us, he is a gentle giant and a real ambassador for his breed.

I am, in the next couple of months moving myself and my two sons, and my dogs, up to Barnsley to be nearer to my lovely other half, and i am really keen to get involved with the rescue centres in the area, while i start building up my business all over again.

Well I don't know what else to say really, please get in touch with me if you can help me get involved with animal rescue in South Yorkshire, and even if you can't, im very friendly and just like to hear from peoplebiggrin.gif

Hiya Jodie and welcome to the forum.

Have just noticed a pic of your 2 on the forum. They look adorable. :wub:

As for helping rescues. Fantastic. Would love to hear from you when you've moved as we're always on the lookout for help. We don't have kennels.

Edited by Jacobean

:wavey: Hi Jodie

Glad to see you on here, I'm sure you will make lots of lovely friends.

Fellow fugees:....... I met this lovely lady and her friend on a dog transport last week. Both are very kind and friendly, and totally dog-mad.

They were given the 'once over' and plenty of licks of approval by my two thugs Robbie and Remmi. :laugh:

Telford' s loss is going to be Yorkshire's gain.

Hope to see you before you move perhaps.

Lovely picture of Buster and Ramone :wub: :wub:

Roz