UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left a message on your friends ansaphone, but she hasnt been back to me owl xxx

Ive been to the dog show, the local rescue that Im on the committee of and do fundraising. took a load of stuff for selling, a lot went. I bought the stuff out of my own pocket, I dont mind, but then ..

I was upset that people, my friends, in front of everyone else, had a go about me getting another dog, whatever size. They rarely visit me, didnt walk the dogs when I was in hospital, but suddenly im a bad owner and shouldnt be getting more. I had to defend myself in front of everyone, and their answer was you have an answer for everything, not, sorry we are attacking you

im very upset

:GroupHug: sorry that happened to you. Hope you can ignore them and enjoy your new girlie. Can we see who's coming to stay with you please?

I was upset that people, my friends, in front of everyone else, had a go about me getting another dog, whatever size. They rarely visit me, didnt walk the dogs when I was in hospital, but suddenly im a bad owner and shouldnt be getting more. I had to defend myself in front of everyone, and their answer was you have an answer for everything, not, sorry we are attacking you

im very upset

:angry: :angry: this makes me so cross, its your buisness not anyone elses. The doglet will have a lovely home with you so ignore the miserable bu**ers!!

eve, link to new dog is in jazz's post above yours :flowers:

Edited by collies r best

I left a message on your friends ansaphone, but she hasnt been back to me owl xxx

Ive been to the dog show, the local rescue that Im on the committee of and do fundraising. took a load of stuff for selling, a lot went. I bought the stuff out of my own pocket, I dont mind, but then ..

im very upset

Dont be.

The world of rescue is chock full of people who know best. If you run a rescue others could do it better ,if you give an animal a home then someone else can do it better. The fact is they dont and they couldnt do it better if they did. If you can hand on heart offer a rest of life home to a little dog then good for you and I hope the little dog pays its rent with lots fun and affection for you.

You only have to look at those serial collectors who keep animals as long as the adoration from thier adoring fans lasts to see its an in crowd thing. Be glad you are not part of it and live your life with your dogs.

Edited by Trallwm farm

just got to get her from bolton to harlow essex now

wadda you think? she had training since this right up and is a little lady now, as much as a yorkie can be lol

http://thelittledogrescue.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ourdogs&action=display&thread=7392&page=1

aw, she's lovely Jazz and looks a right little character :biggrin: I'm sure she'll fit right in with you

if my dogs were badly behaved and I didnt care about them, I could understand it, but they are well behaved,dont bark constantly like hers, and shes got 6! Now my hip and knees have been replaced, they are walked, they have each lost 5kg, but they insist on telling anyone who will listen that I dont walk them.

They rarely come round, so its none of their business, let alone attacking me in front of other people

:GroupHug: Jazz. Sometimes people just need a good slap :mad: you know your own dogs and your capability of looking after another one. I hope that your little yorkie girl can get to you soon. If you need any transport help up or down give me a shout (but I can only do weekends}.

Why are Germany always so well prepared for big competitions - they've put us too shame :mecry:

Yuk - work tomorrow, I'd rather be on my holibobs.

Edited by chickentikka

She looks delightful, Jazz :wub:

Not nice of whoever it was to attack you in public. If these people had genuine concerns they should have discussed them with you in private. Hopefully now that Freddie will have a new girlfriend to occupy him you will all get a decent night's sleep.

Oooooooooooooh Jazz, she looks scrummy. :wub: Hope to see pics soon of her settling in her new home. :flowers:

Got work tomorrow,:mecry: Got to get up a 5am.:angry: The first time in three months. :mecry: :mecry: Why can't I win the lottery? :rolleyes: (It would help if I remebered/had the money to buy the tickets!!!!:rolleyes:

if my dogs were badly behaved and I didnt care about them, I could understand it, but they are well behaved,dont bark constantly like hers, and shes got 6! Now my hip and knees have been replaced, they are walked, they have each lost 5kg, but they insist on telling anyone who will listen that I dont walk them.

They rarely come round, so its none of their business, let alone attacking me in front of other people

Tell them to shut the feck up, Alicia. Nasty bunch. You look after your dogs really well. You're giving a home to a rescue dog - what more do they want?

Your new little one looks a sweetie :wub: - can't wait to meet her.