UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow I feel your pain re neighbours. I've had loads of probs in the last few weeks with the people who live below me. I cannot wait to get out of this fecking flat.

- They have called the RSPCA out twice on me in the 6 months I have been here to report the 6 big dogs I have :rolleyes:

- They bang on the walls whenever I move from one room to the next

- I have had notes stuck through the door asking me to stop my children crying (???)

- I have had to bring Tarquin as they throw empty beer bottles in the garden

they are stupid imbeciles. They have peed me off in the last 30 mins as they are arguing and slamming doors

ETA: Sam, what sort of dog is Midge? SHes lovely! x

Cheeky mare happy.gif......I shake my bum in your general direction moon.gif, no G & T's for you m'lass party.gif

I'm so sorry, I was really insensitive, I forgot you were scottish.............yes you do get to the World Cup finals about once every 40 years, just tune into channel 4 onwards for the next month and you'll be fine :flowers: you might even get 2 days of Andy Murray at Wimbledon :unsure: :D

I've got my own wine - ta :flowers:

RMF I have a Brazil shirt which I might just wear to annoy everyone. I don't support any team at all, I happened to find it in a charity shop and bought it because it is good quality material and I like the colour.

And me Chasta :(

I have lots to do today, so best get started. Dog walking first, then food shopping, then tidying up, cleaning and washing, :mad:and I need to do some studying as well and I'm hoping to get a couple of hours in the garden if the sun stays out (it's bootiful at the moment).

I feel people's pain re noisy neighbours, the nob and his family who live behind me are seemingly unable to do anything quietly, so if they are in the garden then everything goes up a zillion decibels. He even speaks like a foghorn. Last Sunday I had to close the doors and windows because someone in their house had the radio on full blast and windows open, so the neighbours had to listen to it whether they liked it or not :mad:

Edited by merledogs

freddie had me up at 6 crying and whining. they have had a rack of ribs each so they are sleeping and im up for the day lol

praying there will be a little girl for me today from somewhere. It has given me a focus though, save me thinking of whats going on around me.

Plenty of sport for me today, I'm managing the shop all weekend :rolleyes: I expect to see a billion excited local boys in putting on their football bets before they settle down to watch the game in the pub. The highlight of my day will be, obviously 9.30pm when we close, but also the beautiful sight that is one of our new regular customers, an ex-footballer with the body and looks of a Greek God :cool: He used to play for his national team (not England, somewhere far, far away) and he could talk about his love of football all day long :laugh: Sure beats serving drunken old men who smell of wee :laugh:

Thanks for the IBS suggestions, i'm going to try them out as the flare ups are getting closer and this one was bad. Feeling much better now just worn out :flowers:

Happy hunting for a doglet Jazz :)

Celeste :( shame on you, the Grand Prix is the only thing worth watching on tv :D especially if that prat Button doesnt win :laugh: